Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

the bro is right

Started by The Middle Way, September 08, 2007, 10:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Middle Way

Ok, Bush's Brother Osama just issued the 26-minute proof o life video from Afghanistan or Texas or some other god-forsaken place

and a whole lotta what he says is a correct and true critique of the whole situation

on the other hand, what Brother George says tends to be lies and obfuscation and based on abject ignorance of a world and of history.. and he can no doubt fill 26 minutes with that line.

what's up with that

Not that I'm going to join Islam (SUBMIT! aw hayall no) now, or any other Abrahamic relidjum... ^-^

None of the Above

{'shalom' or some sound}
  •  

RebeccaFog

I think Bush is jealous of his brother because he got more dough from his family than a lousy 14 to 20 million dollars.  I mean, who the hell can live on 20 million dollars?  Osama has enough bread to buy bush, which is a legitimate action in the eyes of those who believe in privatizing all property.

I hop I didn't go off topic.  And I hope I didn't go off topic too.
  •  

lisagurl

Both are driven by their own beliefs. We need leaders that govern by logic and reason according to proving facts not by imagined fear. I hope that there is still room for humanism.
  •  

RebeccaFog

I heard once that Osama is so angry because he went to college with Bu$h and at the tea party, Bu$h took O's turban and wore it as a toga.  O never forgave B.
   And now I hear that, to this day, O sends threatening or confusing video tapes to B even though O is dead.  Some say it is a shame, I prefer to think of it as a lesson to us all.
  •  

The Middle Way

erm

hello, no one has addressed the issue:

Osama is right a whole lot more often than George

(And WHO'S WINNING this Cain n Abel football exercise

and what about those Texas plates whizzing by in the background there in 'Afghanistan'?)

^-^
  •  

lisagurl

Nobody wins in war. This world has succumb to marketing of morals.
  •  

RebeccaFog

Well, come to think of it, I read an article that stated there has been a surge in Converts to radical Islam since the war on Iraq started.  That's where the terrorists recently busted in Germany came from - people who are just pissed at the status quo in general.
     Apparently, the French have been producing the most converts for some reason.

I got this info from an article in Slate
QuoteThe Convert's Zeal
Radical Islamism has become a magnet for some of the world's angriest people.
By Daniel Benjamin
It surmises that the people who are joining are extremely angry at how the world is.  Think of the good that could be done if the energy of these people could be channeled into something useful like simply voting out the people who run things now instead of trying to blow things up.

So maybe the reason O is right more often than B is because he understands that there is a great number of people in the west who are disenfranchised.  He understands that there is a resource to be used.

I didn't address the issue well earlier because I was confused and sometimes it takes a few posts for me to understand a topic.
  •  

The Middle Way

Quote from: Rebis on September 09, 2007, 08:57:26 PM
    Well, come to think of it, I read an article that stated there has been a surge in Converts to radical Islam since the war on Iraq started.  That's where the terrorists recently busted in Germany came from - people who are just pissed at the status quo in general.
     Apparently, the French have been producing the most converts for some reason.

I got this info from an article in Slate
QuoteThe Convert's Zeal
Radical Islamism has become a magnet for some of the world's angriest people.
By Daniel Benjamin
It surmises that the people who are joining are extremely angry at how the world is.  Think of the good that could be done if the energy of these people could be channeled into something useful like simply voting out the people who run things now instead of trying to blow things up.

So maybe the reason O is right more often than B is because he understands that there is a great number of people in the west who are disenfranchised.  He understands that there is a resource to be used.

ObL knows there are people all over the world that are disenfranchised, and understands the power of that
GWB would have to ask unca Dick what "disenfranchised" means, and learn to enunciate it adequately

ObL apparently understands the West well enough to offer some form of critique based on things as they are
GWB probably didn't know where, say, Iraq was before his daddy got involved there, and had he, or anyone seen the history of the area, would have Preferred Not

and gee, ya think people ready willing and able to at a moment's notice to suicide-bomb MIGHT BE PISSED in general at their lot?

hmmmmmm  ^-^

•  

RebeccaFog

If the people in power actually cared about anything, they would be addressing the needs of the disenfranchised.  But they don't care.  I've thought it out and have figured they are incapable of thinking in a way that encompasses the needs of as many people as possible as opposed to the needs of specific groups to whom they can relate.

Even if they high and mighty feel no need to address O's angry people, you would think that they would make it easier for other agencies to do that.

I'll bet O smells funny (just a thought).
  •  

The Middle Way

well, could be the Just For Men hair color in the beard, on one of them hot Texas days, it do tend to reek a bit

Quote from: Rebis on September 08, 2007, 06:54:14 PM
Osama has enough bread to buy bush, which is a legitimate action in the eyes of those who believe in privatizing all property.

I hop I didn't go off topic. 

works for me, despite the fact I have never owned any [other] bush
and my own is So Not Of pubic concern

^-^

I meant public

you know, as in taking it [one's franchise] public, as they say in the trade
  •  

RebeccaFog

I wonder if O has his stylists executed if they spill a drop of dye upon him or his clothing.

I wonder if Bu$h's barber gives him a lollipop?
  •