Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

From the ridiculous to the sublime (hopefully)

Started by Megan., September 24, 2016, 03:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Sat at home on the sofa with a cucumber facial peel, a castor oil hair mask and bath cap on. I look frankly bizarre, but hopefully less odd and a bit improved by tomorrow.
Anyone want to share their weird beauty rituals?
  •  

Deborah

Mine isn't all that weird.  Every morning after the shower I rub argan oil into my face and olive oil under my eyes.  After a few min I blot off the oil and brush my face with some powder.     That covers up the shadow pretty well.  Then once a week I saturate my hair in coconut oil.   

I was trying to not ever use shampoo but after eight months that started turning bad.  LOL
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

RobynD

Lately, Once a week i take a long bath, shave my legs and then rub this salt scrub with collagen in it on my entire body. I love the way it makes my skin feel, but as you can imagine, salt rubbed on anything freshly shaven is a bit uncomfortable at first. Way more than the previous sugar scrub.

Then to top it all off i put this "collagen sealing cream" all over.

•  

Harley Quinn

Vitamin E Oil for my hair once a week
Hair, Skin and Nails multi-vitamin daily
EOS body lotion daily
GlamGlo Gravity Mud once a month
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •