Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

STUDY: 1 in 3 American Young Adults Identify on Bisexual Spectrum

Started by traci_k, August 21, 2015, 07:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci_k

STUDY: 1 in 3 American Young Adults Identify on Bisexual Spectrum

http://www.advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/20/study-1-3-american-young-adults-identify-bisexual-spectrum

The Advocate.com
BY  Eliel Cruz
August 20 2015 8:12 PM ET

A stunning survey by YouGov UK has found that 23 percent of British people surveyed do not consider themselves exclusively heterosexual. As many as 49 percent of adults aged 18-24 described themselves as "not 100 percent heterosexual," indicating bisexuality is more common among younger adults, who enjoy more sexual fluidity.
So if you would like to weigh in. What is your age and how do you identify. I'll start 60 and bi-sexual.
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

mythy

27, pan/bisexual. 

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

•  

purpleshiny

A few days ago I visited the zoo and managed to catch two male giraffes having sex while a lot of other guests seemed horrified.  The giraffes seemed to be totally good with it though. :)

Alfred Kinsey said it best: "The world is not to be divided into sheeps and goats. Not all things are black nor all things white."
Any pronoun works.  I also answer to "hey you."
  •