Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

could do with some hair ideas everyone

Started by jaybutterfly, September 15, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybutterfly

Ok, so Im growing my hair out at the moment, even though its not really long enough to tie back. This is something of a problem right now for me. I train Brazilian Jujitsu, Mixed Martial Arts and Karate as my main interests, and since I cant keep my hair tidy, it's getting caught during training and I need some advice. I was thinking of getting a bandana or something to tie over my hair if Im going to keep growing it, since Im hoping to go quite long with it eventually. Could something like that work?
  •  

Maleth

I think that perhaps for keeping your hair in place during martial arts (I can relate as I've had shaggy hair), try to tie it up using an elastic or keep it back using a bandana. If it's not long enough for an elastic then I suggest bobby pins, as I've heard they work pretty well at staying in place.
~Maleth
  •  

Laura_7

There are all kinds of bands available for use with sports.

hugs
  •  

KristinaM

yeah, find a hairband or headband to keep your hair in check and out of your face.  They work really well!  The fabric kind that's like a big stretchy circle, not the half-circle hard ones from elementary school years.
  •