Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

when you loose sight of your direction, what brings you back to reality?

Started by katia, September 15, 2007, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katia

err!!!! a good verbal pasting and slap from my gf !!!! that's what brings me back to the real world.
  •  

RebeccaFog

I think when I exhaust all of the false leads, I finally do the sensible.
  •  

Jeannette

Prayer and thinking about all of the wonderful things in my life - like my fiance and my family. It makes me remember that everything else pales in importance and that they are the only path that matters. They ground me, humble me, lift me up, and love me - that is all that matters in life and it doesn't get more real than that for me.

Good question!
  •  

Jessica

•  

nickie

•  

King Malachite

Transition-wise, when I feel down as if death is the better option for me,  the things that bring me back to reality are the past experiences of other transgendered people who have transitioned and I figured if they can do it then I can too.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Ferretty

Firstly my mom I know that in anything, any problem I can go to her she has always been an anchor in my life, then my friends, they are always kind and loving. Lastly, I wish to change something somehow, however that may be.
A merry christmas to all

What's that? Oh but it's too early for christmas you say? BLASPHEMY
It's never too early.

~Skye
  •  

Kylo

Well life's always felt like orienteering in a misty wood with a soggy map and a compass that doesn't work.

I learned to not mind being lost most of the time? You still know what feels good and what feels bad... that's a fair enough compass.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Just Me Here

Reality drags me back to it. It's like gravity, you can jump and break it's hold for a second. But if you don't expect to land you will always come crashing down when you least expect it.
  •  

Heita

A long long brisk walk in the nature, like a park. Cycling there too.
  •