News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Changing Your Name on the Forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: Rotika on November 30, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
Would love to get rid of this old name. I finally went full time last year and no one calls me "Rotika" lol..
If "Jennifer.Diamonds" is available, I would appreciate it if I could get this process started :)
I've verified my email works in advance.

Hi Rotika,

Jennifer.Diamonds is available

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Once I know you how you want to proceed, I will start the process.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

my actual login still hasn't changed. It puts me off a little bit but at least the displayed name is correct.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Faith on December 01, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
my actual login still hasn't changed. It puts me off a little bit but at least the displayed name is correct.
Faith, that happens because while our esteemed global moderator has changed your display name, the Administrator hasn't gotten to changing your account yet.  As soon as that happens, you'll get the reactivation e-mail, and then you can log in with the updated name.

Soon...  The hamsters are running on the server wheels as fast as they can!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Michelle_P on December 01, 2017, 08:47:56 AM
Faith, that happens because while our esteemed global moderator has changed your display name, the Administrator hasn't gotten to changing your account yet.  As soon as that happens, you'll get the reactivation e-mail, and then you can log in with the updated name.

Soon...  The hamsters are running on the server wheels as fast as they can!

Yes, I know, I figured a gentle reminder couldn't hurt :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Faith on December 01, 2017, 09:25:00 AM
Yes, I know, I figured a gentle reminder couldn't hurt :)

Hi Faith, I have sent you a PM requesting your original name that needs to be changed so I can get it fixed for you.

Laurie
Global Moderator
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Izzy Grace

We finally landed on my name. I've been gone for a minute. I was having a hard time through the holiday season.

So, I would like to change my name accordingly. I've read up and understand there are limits, I have no intention of changing it again and I know to be looking out for the reactivation!

I searched and believe Izzy Grace is not taken and I would like to formally request the change.

Thank You
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

Izzy Grace

Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

Laurel D

Can you change my name on here to Laurel D.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

•  

Selene

Hello! :)

May I have my user name changed to Selene (Selene79 if other being used) I'm at point in my life where I don't need to compromise on important things to me, like my name. I would very much appreciate it! Thank you :)
  •  

Mariah

Done. Please note a password reset will be sent out soon via email. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Selene on March 15, 2018, 07:14:14 AM
Hello! :)

May I have my user name changed to Selene (Selene79 if other being used) I'm at point in my life where I don't need to compromise on important things to me, like my name. I would very much appreciate it! Thank you :)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Selene

•  

Claire

Hi, I was hoping I could change my username. Here are my choices in order
Claire
Claire G
Claire AG
I assume Claire is probably gone. If spaces are not allowed, could you use an underscore? I checked my email address and it is indeed correct.
Thank you!

Claire-
Claire.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: dori on March 19, 2018, 08:36:05 AM
Claire
Claire G
Claire AG
I assume Claire is probably gone. If spaces are not allowed, could you use an underscore? I checked my email address and it is indeed correct.
Thank you!

Claire-
Clare has been used however it's been inactive for 5 years and has no post so it might be possible to free it. I will flag it for review.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Dena

Quote from: dori on March 19, 2018, 08:36:05 AM
Claire
Claire G
Claire AG
Thank you!

Claire-
Claire will be made available for you. Let me know when you see this message so you will know what your new login ID will be. After you respond to this post, I will start the name change process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Claire

Quote from: Dena on March 20, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Claire will be made available for you. Let me know when you see this message so you will know what your new login ID will be. After you respond to this post, I will start the name change process.
Thank you Dena! I'm sooooooo pleased!

Claire!
Claire.
  •  

Melanie Jean

I would like to also request a name change, that from "Christiane" to Melanie Jean. Thank you. :-*

~Melanie
Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

Dena

Quote from: Christiane on April 03, 2018, 01:25:33 AM
I would like to also request a name change, that from "Christiane" to Melanie Jean. Thank you. :-*

~Melanie
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
  •  

Melanie Jean

Thank you - email looks good. :)

Love to all.

~Melanie
Love to all.

~Melanie

•  

Sabrina99

Can you change my username to Sabrina99 pls :)
  •  

Jacqueline

Quote from: Sabrina99 on May 23, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Can you change my username to Sabrina99 pls :)

You are now Sabrina99. However, I need Cindy to make a change higher up the chain before it becomes official.  After that, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. You will have to sign in with your new name.

It also looks like you only just started posting recently. I want to share some links that are useful for newly posting members .

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

Welcome to Susans.

Warmly,

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•