Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

•  

Rayna

I'd like to change my username from RandyL to Rayna. Please let me know what process you are using these days. It's not an emergency, just whenever somebody can get to it.

Thanks
Rayna
If so, then why not?
  •  

Mariah

Quote from: RandyL on January 06, 2024, 11:03:53 PMI'd like to change my username from RandyL to Rayna. Please let me know what process you are using these days. It's not an emergency, just whenever somebody can get to it.

Thanks
Rayna
I need to confirm that your email is still good and that you are able to receive emails from the site. The username doesn't appear to be in use by anyone. once you confirm, then I will change the first step before the admin completes the second step.  Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator

Athena

I used to be known as Julie-h before the crash but I was discouraged from changing my name to Julie in real life. I was helped in coming up with the name Athena Sophia Katz. If possible I would like to change my forum name to Athena.

Thanks
Formally known as White Rabbit
  •  

Susan

@Athena

Quote from: Athena on January 14, 2024, 01:11:49 AMI used to be known as Julie-h before the crash but I was discouraged from changing my name to Julie in real life. I was helped in coming up with the name Athena Sophia Katz. If possible I would like to change my forum name to Athena.

Thanks

It's done :)
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

Northern Star Girl

@Rayna

DONE!!!!    name change:    Randi L  to  Rayna

Your screen display name and your login/user name are now changed back to
your latest name that you used on the Forum before the New Year's Day crash.

HUGS,
Danielle

Quote from: Rayna on January 06, 2024, 11:03:53 PMI'd like to change my username from RandyL to Rayna. Please let me know what process you are using these days. It's not an emergency, just whenever somebody can get to it.

Thanks
Rayna
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

D'Amalie

Again, your faithfulness to our community members is just so rewarding.  You are quick!
By the by, I changed my avatar image to one with my actual face with editing, making me look so much younger and like my mother!  I was shocked when the AI produced this image, but it is how I see myself!  I couldn't wait to share it.  I can't figure out how to change the hair color to match my white though.  I guess I'll have to color it to match in real life :D
Is that okay for the forum?
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@D'Amalie
Dear D'Amalie
Thank you for your kind words... our staff appreciates it when our members let us know when we are being of help.....

Yes, regarding your new Avatar Profile photo, it is amazing how photo editing can make so many changes and improvements...

As a note, you did exactly the correct thing by placing the note below your Avatar that
your photo image was computer enhanced... 

Please continue on sharing your story and posting your thoughts and comments around the
various Forum threads.

HUGS, Danielle  northernstargirl@susans.org

Quote from: D'Amalie on January 16, 2024, 03:28:16 PMAgain, your faithfulness to our community members is just so rewarding.  You are quick!
By the by, I changed my avatar image to one with my actual face with editing, making me look so much younger and like my mother!  I was shocked when the AI produced this image, but it is how I see myself!  I couldn't wait to share it.  I can't figure out how to change the hair color to match my white though.  I guess I'll have to color it to match in real life :D
Is that okay for the forum?
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •