Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Procedure for Changing Your Name on the Forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jak

Ugh. User error. Okay, I know there's a policy somewhere that limits name changes. Longer story here regarding confidentiality and anonymity - and hate to be a PITA - but can you please change my username back to Jak? If not, shall I assume that deleting an account does not delete past posts? Thanks much for your consideration.
Top surgery: 14 December 2015
T-pellets: 23 December 2016
Androgel: 30 January 2018
  •  

Mariah

We change it back for you. It's two name changes a year. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

it is changed back and once it takes full affect another email with a password reset will be sent to you. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Jak on August 27, 2016, 01:18:35 PM
Ugh. User error. Okay, I know there's a policy somewhere that limits name changes. Longer story here regarding confidentiality and anonymity - and hate to be a PITA - but can you please change my username back to Jak? If not, shall I assume that deleting an account does not delete past posts? Thanks much for your consideration.
  •  

Jak

Top surgery: 14 December 2015
T-pellets: 23 December 2016
Androgel: 30 January 2018
  •  

Mariah

•  

JeffJefftyJeff

Weird request, but could I get a change to JeffJefftyJeff?
  •  

Dena

Quote from: ThatElliotGuy on September 09, 2016, 05:15:13 PM
Weird request, but could I get a change to JeffJefftyJeff?
I can do it but verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

JeffJefftyJeff

I've seen it, Dena, and I checked to make sure my email is up-to-date. Thank you! :)
  •  

becky.rw

I surrender.   My name is Rebecca (Becky).   My name has been Rebecca for a very long time, and I've never told anyone.

Can I get my login changed to becky.rw ?

small steps little one, small steps....

•  

Dena

Quote from: rwOnnaDesuKa on September 17, 2016, 06:05:55 PM
I surrender.   My name is Rebecca (Becky).   My name has been Rebecca for a very long time, and I've never told anyone.

Can I get my login changed to becky.rw ?

small steps little one, small steps....
The name is available and if you want caps or any other changes, let me know.
Verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

becky.rw

email is valid; i prefer all lower case on all my logins.  thanks.
  •  

Victoria L.

Hi, I decided that maybe I don't want to use my name, for privacy reasons. Can I get my username changed to "Virelai"? Thank you.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Emily on September 19, 2016, 09:43:36 PM
Hi, I decided that maybe I don't want to use my name, for privacy reasons. Can I get my username changed to "Virelai"? Thank you.
The name is available and I am sure somebody will recycle the name.
Verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this
  •  

Rebecca

Hi all

Looks like I've found my grown up name and I'm Alice now.

Could someone pretty please change my username (Hope Alice is available).

My email address is still live. Will be changing that later.
  •  

Dena

Alice is taken and has been used in the last few months. If you look in the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see a member tab. Enter Alice in the search and you will see the variations that have already been used. You may add initials or most special characters to make the name unique.
  •  

Rebecca

Lucky for me it was taken. I've decided I'm staying me :)

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

•  

Trystlynn

MMMmm...
I'd like to change my name on the forums as well.
Can I please change it to Trystlynn?
  •  

Mariah

Done expect PM in the near future to reset your password. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Trystlynn on December 10, 2016, 02:14:02 PM
MMMmm...
I'd like to change my name on the forums as well.
Can I please change it to Trystlynn?
  •  

Cailan Jerika

Could you please change my name to Cailan Jade? After counseling sessions and a lot of soul-searching, I return more self-aware. I'm still an SO, but I am also non-binary myself.

•  

Mariah

Done, just note a email reseting your password will occur in the near future. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Cailan Jade on January 17, 2017, 04:46:20 PM
Could you please change my name to Cailan Jade? After counseling sessions and a lot of soul-searching, I return more self-aware. I'm still an SO, but I am also non-binary myself.
  •