Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tall Girl Worries

Started by KatelynBG, August 23, 2015, 04:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swayallday

6.2 also, still going for heels!

I know a girl who is 6.5 and she's gorgeous

She also carried some of my friends in dire need on festivals

Tall girls rule  ;)
  •  

BunnyBee

Shoulders back, head held high, give no effs.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Quote from: Qrachel on September 21, 2015, 02:57:13 AM
Girl, you be you and it'll work out.  Try to hide or otherwise disguise yourself and the unnatural queues you will give off become a dead give away.  It's much easier to focus on being all the woman you can be (and believe when I say it's a lot!) and let the world know you for who you are.

I live in LA and I see women all the time taller than me (6'2").  Ever go to a girls basketball or volley ball game - I've attended many and I've felt like a scrimp!  And still, those gals were terrific looking and so natural.

You are going to be a beautiful woman who stands out; for better or for worse (totally your choice) use it baby, use it.  As we say in LA, "the only time to worry is when they spell your name wrong (   8)  ).

TTFN,

Rachel

Rachel,

Thank you for these words. I really needed them today. Been doubting myself a lot today, because of different triggers and whatnot. Your words are a nice balm to the wounds I have put on myself. Still a ways to go, but hating myself is going to get me where I want to be, no? :)

Sarah
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

BunnyBee

When gendering you people notice:

1) Your face and hair
2) Your face and hair
3) Your face and hair
4) Your voice
5) idk
6) Your outfit
7) Your body shape

If you pass the above criteria, you could be 90 ft tall and you'd still pass. Being tall only invites more scrutiny, it really doesn't affect passing other than that extra scrutiny.

There are other things that invite just as much scrutiny as being tall, like posture, shifty eyes, fear. So don't add to it. Stand tall and own your presence wherever you go.

•  

Wild Flower

Quote from: iKate on August 23, 2015, 06:19:23 PM
I am 5'6" and I feel odd being so short. So there is that.

I don't consider that short. I plan on wearing 3-inch heels, and I am afraid of being 5'9.
"Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets."
  •