Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

transitioning mtf

Started by lucaluca, October 07, 2015, 05:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucaluca

hello!

i guess i identify as non binary. i was born male, but i don't feel male or female. but i know that i want to live life as a female. in other words... i would rather be non binary in a female body and social role than having a male body and social role.

who else feels this way and who else transitioned?
  •  

nicole99

That is pretty much me. I also transitioned with hormones, SRS, name change, new birth certificate....

I'm very happy with my womanly body and with not being seen as male. The defining thing for me really was to be 'not male' I originally went a bit OTT fem (which is probably pretty common), but have stepped back as I've gotten comfortable in my own skin. I still am seen as female in public which suits me but I'm on a fine line I think. It is interesting that while I don't identify as female being considered male hits all my buttons. I recently got a hair cut where one side is shaved. Looking in the mirror on the shaved side all I can see is that guy. I thought I was totally free of those feelings but it still packs a mighty punch. I now sport a bit of a comb over and feel like tank girl :D

suzifrommd

Quote from: lucaluca on October 07, 2015, 05:46:18 AM
hello!

i guess i identify as non binary. i was born male, but i don't feel male or female. but i know that i want to live life as a female. in other words... i would rather be non binary in a female body and social role than having a male body and social role.

who else feels this way and who else transitioned?

Me, me, me!

I've been full-time as a woman for over a year and got my GRS last year (and happy with it). I've never felt female, even now. Sometimes I feel male, or a mix, or can't really relate to any gender, but I LOVE living as a woman. It's a dream come true!
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

lucaluca

thanks for your answers!

it is good to hear that you feel the same and that you already transitioned and are happy with it. because my fear is, that i transition and i am not happy with it, because i don't feel female either. but like i said, i feel that i don't want to live life as a man.
maybe, when i transition i will reallize that i am female. the problem is, i don't know what it is to feel like a man or a woman. i never experience an other perspective other than my own ;) what is it like to "feel" a gender? i just feel like myself, and i want to live as a woman.

my problem is, i always wanted to be female, but i don't know if i feel female. does this makes sense???
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: lucaluca on October 09, 2015, 10:36:14 AM
my problem is, i always wanted to be female, but i don't know if i feel female. does this makes sense???

I wish the media would stop with the "she always knew she was a girl" meme, because it simply isn't true for a lot of us. Many, many of us experience being transgender by a longing to be female (without feeling that we are) or even just feeling that being male is wrong.

There is no one right way to be trans.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

nicole99

Totally makes sense Lucaluca. I think that fear is common for most of us who have a desire to transition in some shape or form. But you can mitigate this really by taking small steps. It is not an all or nothing. Take your time, most things are reversible.