Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Facial hair and HRT

Started by shanetastic, September 26, 2007, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shanetastic

Okay I have a curious question for you all.  I know the facts and supporting evidence shows that HRT cannot cause facial hair reduction. . . but take this in and tell me if you think it's related.

I've been on HRT for approx. five weeks and firstly I've never been able to grow any sort of intense facial hair to form a beard or a mustach or side burns for that matter.  But I've noticed lately that my facial hair has been getting lighter and lighter, almost to the point where it doesn't grow and is nonexistent for the most part.  Now I know HRT isn't supposed to cause this, but can it have any relation to this?  I'm just asking because I've never hair a decent amount of facial hair, but it's like it's thinning out and is becoming extinct in a sense.

I think this is being caused from HRT, but then at the same time I didn't think five weeks could do much from what I hear, so I'm curious as to if it has any parallel with my facial hair.
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

gothique11

Um, I don't know, maybe the HRT is doing something. If it's thinning out, then great. Don't worry what people think.
  •  

seldom

how old are you.
If you are younger than 20 this is not to uncommon. 
  •  

shanetastic

I just turned nineteen at the end of June.
trying to live life one day at a time
  •