Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Saturday night live routine about Houston bathroom ordinance

Started by suzifrommd, November 16, 2015, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzifrommd

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Tessa James

humor really is one of our better medicines ;D ;D ;D
     and a fine retort for blunting nonsense
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Joelene9

•  

Jessie Ann

LMAO!!  Some of the people who responded to my comments on Olivia's Op-Ed piece threatened to pepper spray me or give me a restroom GRS if they found me in a ladies room.  I think a funny skit would be to have a woman's bathroom set and have one of the crazy anti-trans ladies pepper spraying a bunch of CIS girls and missing the transgender girls who come in and use the rest room.  It could end by having the crazy lady being arrested by a transgender female cop. :)
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: Jessie Ann on November 16, 2015, 06:35:18 PM
LMAO!!  Some of the people who responded to my comments on Olivia's Op-Ed piece threatened to pepper spray me or give me a restroom GRS if they found me in a ladies room.  I think a funny skit would be to have a woman's bathroom set and have one of the crazy anti-trans ladies pepper spraying a bunch of CIS girls and missing the transgender girls who come in and use the rest room.  It could end by having the crazy lady being arrested by a transgender female cop. :)

Oh you are wicked funny, keep it up ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •