Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What do you prefer to wear to bed? and what do you actually wear?

Started by LizK, November 08, 2015, 01:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

RobynD

In the short summer here we try to save on A/C and my spouse and i generally wear nothing. In the winter i go with long feminine night shirt type nighties generally. If it is very cold at night, i might go with full pajamas.

•  

KristinaM

I'm a nazi with the thermostat since my body temperature is always messed up lately, lol.  So I keep it set to where I can sleep in just a pair of undies, and adjust the thermostat as needed, as opposed to my choice of clothing, hehe.

I would love to get a set of satin PJs though, just a nightie and shorts, and take them for a spin.  Not sure I could actually sleep in them, but I'd like to wear them around the house before bed I'm sure.  Otherwise, I have a ninja turtles cotton nightshirt I wear around the house sometimes, lol.  I love it!
  •  

Dezonikah78

•  

Girl Beyond Doubt

The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself - Mark Twain
  •  

KathyLauren

In my single, crossdressing days, I tried nighties, but found that I tossed and turned too much: I'd wake up trussed up with it wrapped tghtly around me!  :)  Eventually, my favourite in cool weather was flannel PJs.  In warmer weather, I'd wear silky PJs.

These days, my wife can't stand the cold, so she keeps the thermostat turned up.  As a result, I don't wear nuthin'.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Cindi Jones

Just panties and my night cream. I'm boring.

I wear a long tee in bed while I'm reading because it is swiving cold in the house at night. But when it's lights out, the shirt comes off. I don't heat my house during sack time and rarely during most days. I'd rather spend my money on other things.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Beth Andrea

Nothing. There have been times I'd try to wear something (briefs as a male, undies or a T as myself)...I might go to sleep with them on, but by morning they'd be off and stuffed into the foot of the bed.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

judithlynn

It all depends if I am on my own or not. If I am on my own, the Airline I travel overseas on, always gives Business Class passengers really nice soft cotton PJs - I have about a dozen pairs. The trousers and tops are very comfortable. However if I am with someone in bed then I wear a Baby doll negligee or pretty nighty with a G string on, but depending on how amorous my partner is, we normally end up both without our panties/G-string and other sleepwear. Its just I like to encourage those soft hands to do a bit of wandering!!!

Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Sspar

I used to wear semi sexy nighties.. now.. long cotton night gowns are my favorite...
unless my wife comes to bed naked.. then I prefer to be matching..
new beginning 5/15...
HRT 7/15...
BA & Bottom 10/26/16 (Rummer)...
VFS 11/16/16 (Haben)...
  •  

Laurie K

It all depends on what is clean,usually a night gown,no cotton or flannel.  I sometimes wear jammies, or loose track pants to bed.

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

i like to wear a big t-shirt and shorts, i guess. never really put much thought into it tbh
  •  

Chrissy1979

•  

Katiepie

I wear whatever I want to sleep. Sometimes its just my panties and a sleep time bra, sometimes its my yoga pants, sometimes even one of my long skirts and tank top.

Kate <3
My life motto: Wake Up and BE Awesome!

"Every minute of your life that you allow someone to dictate your emotions, is a minute of your life you are allowing them to control you." - a dear friend of mine.

Stay true to yourself no matter the consequence, for this is your life, your decision, your trust in which will shape your future. Believe in yourself, if you don't then no one will.
  •  

Obfuskatie

Just panties when I sleep alone, in the buff when I sleep with my BF ;)

Hugs,
- Katie
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people are what they eat, I really need to stop eating such neurotic food  :icon_shakefist:
  •  

Laurie K

Just for those, who have an non supportive SO, what I wear to bed has evolved as she has become some what accepting. It started with a cotton night shirt,(she called it a gown). Then to a satin gown, progressing to more frilly lacey sexier night wear.  She hates it so, I some times dress down back to cotton nightshirts, esp in the frozen tundra of the canadian north.
That being said nothing like  a baby doll and panties to fell special. before sleep.

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

Kirsty48

Before separating, nothing......  Now panties and sports bra..... so that I ready to step onto my x-trainer in the morning.... have reason and incentive now - figure and fitness level to maintain....!! K xx
  •