Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

UK support groups to meet and talk to other trans people

Started by kira21 ♡♡♡, February 06, 2013, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftmjustin

Quote from: ChristineShearing on May 23, 2015, 03:56:31 PM
I'm in East Anglia , I would like to meet and make friends with anyone in the area, I'm happy to travel out to meet people, honstly I'm really lonely and there seems to be no support groups near me.

im from norwich ^-^
  •  

emma-f

Does anyone know any in Manchester? I've been around the village plenty of occasions and its always very friendly, but sometimes I just want to speak to someone who knows what I'm going through.
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Kira;

Where are you based in the UK as I have been to a couple of very good groups (I have a house in England and one in Australia) and a job that allow me to sort of commute.
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

bmapwv

Hi Emma

Transforum is a group if you are more on the TS side of things. They meet on the last Saturday of each month. Google "Transforum Manchester" and you should find links to both their website and their facebook page. Next TransForum Meeting is today Saturday 28th November from 3.30pm at the LGBT Foundation, 5 Richmond Street Manchester M1 3HF

The organiser is Jenny-Anne.

If you are more on the TV/CD side of things then either Northern Concorde or Manchester Concorde (I can't remember which) is also available. I only went there once.
  •