Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A question for those of you currently growing your "girls".

Started by HourGlass2B, December 04, 2015, 11:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HourGlass2B

My question, the tenderness or pain commonly felt behind the nipple during growth, is this tenderness present and common throughout the entire growing process of your breasts?  Is this tenderness always felt behind the nipple or does one begin to feel it elsewhere  on the breast as well (does entire breast began to feel tender or just behind the nipples?) Thank you for any responses in advance!
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

RobynD

Pain for me is centered on the nipple area, it subsides somewhat but never entirely goes away. The entire breast can be painful at times if hit for instance. I also experience tingling, itching and little "zappy electric " feelings, again over the entire breast, never very intense but enough to make me massage them at times.

I can feel tissues inside my breasts that did not exist before. I assume this all happens during the entire growth process.

•  

emyrinth

I guess another anecdote won't hurt. My experience is different. 7months on e and spiro and I have had one growth spurt (fortunatley? I was heavy before so I still have a B cup but its all fat) that one growth spurt left me with the initial stage which is a bud behind the nipple and not much else. Pain lasted for about two months and went away. Currently waiting for more but I may or may not get any. There are 5 stages to breast development. Even boys have stage 1 which is that you have nipples. stage two is a bud, three is... well more than that and 4 and 5 are mostly filling out. If you google for breast development there are some good descriptions.
  •  

Deborah

Mine stay permanently tender but not painful with the sensation in the center and several inches in diameter.  Growth seems to be periodic and not related to the tenderness.  Early on there was itching and more general mild shooting pains but that hasn't happened in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

jessical

In the beginning mine were tender all the time, but now I only have it when they get a growth spurt.  My understanding of what causes the pain is that it happens when the breast grows faster than the nerves attached to the nipple area and the nerve gets pulled and stretched causing pain.
  •  

HourGlass2B

Well my experience has been tenderness in the areola area approximately 1 1/2 to 2 inches from the nipple outward and it has constantly persisted throughout my HRT.  I'm currently entering my 9th month and I have small almost A cup boobs. (some 34 A cup bras and some 36 AA bras are a little loose and others completely fill the cup) Mines seem to be always tender only slightly subsiding prior to my next injection. But the tenderness always remains noticeable to me no matter what time before or after the injection. My question also, for some of you ladies with larger breast (C cup and larger) if your still having growth, are you still experiencing tenderness in your nipple area or has it progressed into the rest of the breast?
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

Ms Grace

The extreme tenderness (where hugs, random kittens and accidental bumpage) can be very uncomfortable, even painful, usually lasts for about four to six months. After that the nipples will remain sensitive to varying degrees.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Eva Marie

I have been on a transitioning dose of HRT for almost two years and have been on prometrium for about 18 months now and I'm somewhere in B cup territory.

I never had the extreme sensitivity and soreness that some other people have had, but they do still get sore from time to time as growth spurts come and go, and the soreness is not always behind the nipple. Sometimes the whole breast is sore, sometimes one is sore but not the other, and sometimes they itch terribly but the itching is always located around the nipple.

The itching episodes had tapered off but I recently got a minor increase in my estrogen dose and they have been itching a lot more lately - which makes me happy  :)
  •  

Hyperduck_23

I've been on Estrodial & Dutasteride for around 14 months and Gosrelin for 3 months.

First felt the nipple tingling and itching vibes after around a month and, really, they've been painful in one way or another since. Sometimes it's the nipple, sometimes the whole breast, sometimes sharp, sometimes dull, sometimes a low level, sometimes insanely painful and ALWAYS when you bang them on something, which seems to happen a lot more than it used to!

They've been growing steadily though, and the pain isn't so bad that I mind and it's nice to be reminded that things are going in the right direction.

Also....ow!  :icon_doh:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
- Dr Suess
  •  

Ashey

For about two years I've been on estradiol, medroproxyprogesterone, and spironolactone. For the first month I was on the first two, but a month or two after adding the t-blocker I got my first period and they hurt like hell. Just throbbing for a whole day. I just kept curling up and clutching them, and this was probably the worst consistent pain I've had. After that, it's been sporadic pain. My nipples would sometimes be painful, like sharp pain. Also got the itchiness. I could feel the breast buds just behind my nipples for a while. Then I'd have spells where I wouldn't feel much, but my nipples would usually be sore if I touched them. And oohhh even now I hate accidentally hitting a door-frame with my nipples.. :( Didn't take long before I needed a bra (38A) and then for several months I padded my bra to fill out a 36B since the shape wasn't quite right to fill the upper part of the cup. Then over the summer I realized I didn't need the inserts anymore.

Now I'm on my second month swapping the medroproxyprogesterone for prometrium. I've noticed my breasts have grown a bit (both before and after the prometrium) and I'm a solid 36B now, without the inserts. I also have more cleavage and upper fullness and I don't have to push them together hardly at all for it to show. I can't quite feel the breast buds anymore but there is considerable breast tissue now. I'd say I'm into tanner stage 3 now. Nipples are still a bit sore to the touch but not as much. Mostly, when I know I'm getting growth spurts, my breasts are itchy all over and they get sore for a few minutes at a time, usually like a dull throbbing achy feeling I guess deep in the breast tissue and sort of all over. The pain isn't just around my nipples anymore. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my growth, it's been fairly consistent, though maybe in the middle of my transition it seemed like not much was happening with them.
  •  

katrinaw

For me it was tender, not painful, for around 6 months, then eased off, now they change slightly / get slightly tender around monthly (never actually measured) but these days I am on P continuously, whereas when I started P I was on 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, changed to daily because I needed the rounding out.

Katy xxx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •