Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Lipstick

Started by MichelleT, September 29, 2007, 08:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichelleT

I have never liked the idea of kissing a woman that wears lipstick. AFAIK, none my girlfriends wore it.

Is there a way to accentuate the lips so they look and feel natural?
  •  

storm

I scrub my lips the toothbrush and use a " lipcarestick" regulary. (Sorry for my bad english)
If you take good care for them in that way they are an eyecatcher ;)
And there is natural lipgloss. But I guess you even won't like that if you don't like lipstick.
(confesion;sometimes I use lipstick in a girlie mood )
  •  

Marshak196

ChrissyRyan

Lip balm.  Some are flavored and colored if that is what you like.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

Hello Marshak

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I noticed that you mentioned in your first post that 'Storm' had a great tip, do you have any tips to offer us?  It would be very much appreciated.

I expect others on this site have had a similar problems and hopefully one of them will be along very soon and provide additional tips.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, Northern Star Girl using this email alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

Nadine Spirit

Quote from: MichelleT on September 29, 2007, 08:55:39 AMI have never liked the idea of kissing a woman .......

Is it the idea of it, or the actuality of it? I know of many ways to accentuate lips, but all of them require applying some sort of product to the lips themselves. Is it something about the lipstick that bothers you? Is it the smearing? Is it the smell? Is it the slickness? Is it ????? There are many different lip products out there each with their own specialty about them. I think to recommend something I'd have to know what you don't like about lipstick first.

Faith

I wear lipstick sometimes, most not, when I do it is to accentuate my outfit. It seems that some outfits call for lipstick. My brain is weird.  As for kissing, well, it's not like I'm getting kissed so that is a non-issue.  Two recent gal acquaintances, who are apparently obsessed with me (not sexually), get on me for not wearing lipstick.

Oh, and smiling. They keep posturing at me to smile while I'm on stage playing bass. I told them, search for the term "bassface". I'm not alone at looking serious while playing bass.  Ever try to smile while being serious and concentrating. It ends up looking like a pasted on grimace.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

ChrissyRyan

As a side issue, I sometimes get a kick of seeing my lipstick marks on a coffee cup.  This is more of an affirmation thing, not some strange behavior!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •