Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dinkage Shrinkage hrt =s ???

Started by kissxofxbeth, November 30, 2015, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissxofxbeth

Ok I wanted to know what happens to "male" genitals on hrt from my research it appears that the jewels shrink and the the fem stem tapers at the top and gets thicker towards the bottom do you lose any langth? I also about increased sensitivity is this a good thing or a unpleasant thing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Tessa James

We are fond of saying "Your Mileage May Vary" YMMV, as individual responses to drugs and treatment are so variable it comes with no guarantees.  Having been around a few years and on HRT I can comfortably report I appreciate my shrinkage in size and changed libido.  Your new size and shape, again, way variable.  I have friends who no longer have erections after one year on HRT and others who still "get it up" many years later.  It seems it may have something to do with frequency of use and age.  I note a different kind of arousal pattern and more of a whole body sensitivity and orgasm...in my case that is good and welcome.  Certainly we get lots of reports of sensitive breasts during early transition.

Having fun and sharing intimacy depend so much on you, your partner(s) and what moves ya eh?

I have a brother who was under the misapprehension that with HRT my genitals would continue to shrink until they "disappeared."  Gee wouldn't that be a nice easy option?
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

RobynD

I've noticed a decrease in testicle size of about 25-30%. I have also recently noticed shrinkage of perhaps an inch or so. It is hard to tell because i am not erect that often and it takes a long time to get there, but recently i noticed the change.  Certainly my sexuality has become way more feminine, from arousal to finish.

All welcome changes for me.

If only you could take a pill to not only make them disappear but also grow appropriate female genitalia in its in place :) Now that is meds some would pay $20K for. Get busy pharm companies

•  

kissxofxbeth

Not trying to be rude but I did post this on the non opp section for a reason I can't relate to srs issues I am happy with my chick stick and I don't really feel supported

•  

Ashey

Mine got smaller, and curved because of tucking a lot, which makes erections a bit uncomfortable. Lost maybe an inch and a half in lengh, and overall testicular size is smaller but I can't tell to what degree. Sitting to pee is more comfortable and practical now. Texture has changed. And I think I lost some sensitivity, but could just be a change in my sex drive and arousal.
  •  

RobynD

I think a lot of girls are happy with theirs, i have no real aversion to mine. My pharma quip was really just directed at the comment on the post above, not meant to be non- supportive. :)

I think its awesome you like your body parts. I've noticed a variety of changes down there, some of which i mentioned above. More sensitive? I'm not really sure, but there are changes in feeling, moisture, and more.

•  

RobynD

Quote from: Ashey on November 30, 2015, 05:29:36 PM
Mine got smaller, and curved because of tucking a lot, which makes erections a bit uncomfortable. Lost maybe an inch and a half in lengh, and overall testicular size is smaller but I can't tell to what degree. Sitting to pee is more comfortable and practical now. Texture has changed. And I think I lost some sensitivity, but could just be a change in my sex drive and arousal.

Totally agree about it being easier to sit to pee and more practical. Also texture changing! Totally. What is that? and it could be me, but it just looks different. Smaller yes but something else, maybe coloring? I did not think of taking much in the way of "before pictures" down there. I took some naked in general but nothing detailed. I sort of wish i had.

•  

Kathleenmarie

So I'm non op, I love my penis, my testes did shrink, but I have not lost any size in the shaft, I still get elections everyday, I'm 31 months one hrt.  I have not noticed any difference in sensitive, but I have noticed I get turned on from foreplay more now, whereas before it would happen. Just thinking about our I don't know, the clouds..

I hope that gave you some insite.
  •  

kissxofxbeth

Quote from: RobynD on November 30, 2015, 05:31:08 PM
I think a lot of girls are happy with theirs, i have no real aversion to mine. My pharma quip was really just directed at the comment on the post above, not meant to be non- supportive. :)

I think its awesome you like your body parts. I've noticed a variety of changes down there, some of which i mentioned above. More sensitive? I'm not really sure, but there are changes in feeling, moisture, and more.
It's OK it's just frustrating i feel pressure to get it to be considerd trans even though i dont want srs with is my problem i over reacted I am sorry

•  

ChasingAlice

I hope that Spiro helps me out. I got a huge package and tucking is mostly impossible. The nuts alone are a huge problem and when I pull my penis back it stretches past my butt.

I seriously need to grow a bubble!

Deborah

I haven't measured but it has gotten to where it all kind of tucks itself if I put on tight underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

ChasingAlice

@Deborah LOL! I don't know how people put up with it.

Tonight I went out and bought some bikini briefs. Maybe that will help some. I kinda had to. I bought an Ann Cherry male waist trainer and in a couple weeks I definitely have slimmed down.

JoanneB

Quote from: Deborah on December 03, 2015, 07:07:50 PM
I haven't measured but it has gotten to where it all kind of tucks itself if I put on tight underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of the few automatic convenience features I enjoy. Most others irritate me

One of the several Great Ironies of my trans self was penis size, when erect. Another was balding since 14.

After a few years on HRT no improvement up top. Downstairs plenty of shrinkage both length and girth. His 2 friends haven't been seen or felt in ages
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

in.Chains

I've been on hormones for 11 months now, haven't lost any size at all in my penis, testicles are obviously a different story. If anything, I look bigger those days, but I think that's due to a lot of weight loss since starting HRT! I'm also a grower, not a shower, so possibly that's relevant? I'm not sure!
  •  

kaitlin4599

been on estrogen for almost 3 years i have a high sex drive im non op and can still get hard if i need to or want to also my sex drive increased big time after starting GRT i did shrink a lil tho
  •