Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Transliving Eastbourne event

Started by byanyothername, December 29, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byanyothername

Evening all. I'm pondering going along to Transliving In Eastbourne in March, and was wondering if any other Susan's members have been and would recommend it. I guess I'm a little concerned that it'll be a cross dressers event more than something for trans girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that but just thought I'd throw it out there!

Thanks,

Emily xoxo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

pyhxbp

I know 2 transsexuals who went to it a couple of years ago. They said it was very much TV/CD events and they were bored ratless and spent most of their time skipping the organised events and touring Eastbourne instead.

I found Sparkle in Manchester to be the same. Great if you are interested in wigs, breastforms and outrageous fantasy stuff (especially latex micro skirts and 6" glittery heels) or beauty parades and makeovers, but I felt like a stranger in the midst of it.
  •  

byanyothername

Thanks for the reply. I did get the sense it might be like that. I'm not too interested in latex micro skirts and breastforms to be honest. Might give it a miss in that case. Oh well :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •