News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

HRT mtf dosage

Started by shakazulu, September 25, 2014, 02:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakazulu

Hi,

I am new here.... I just startet taking hormones: Spironolactone and Estrogen. Can anybody prescibe the days of Change, Feelings and results after weeks?

:-)

Mod edit: no dosages thanks
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: shakazulu on September 25, 2014, 02:17:39 AM
Hi,

I am new here.... I just startet taking hormones: Spironolactone and Estrogen. Can anybody prescibe the days of Change, Feelings and results after weeks?

:-)

Mod edit: no dosages thanks

Everyone is different, that said, you will probably feel mental changes within days to weeks, skin changes probably weeks to months, and breast development a few months in.

But everyone is different.
  •  

Jo-is-amazing

Even with mental changes don't expect too much, its a sex hormone not a wonder drug :P
I'm just as coolheaded as I was two months ago when I started, which kinda sucks (I was looking forward to the mood swings believe it or not) the only change is just Im no longer constantly sad!!!

Just stay calm, and let them do there work, and before you know it everything will be great!!
(body wise...mostly :P )
I am the self proclaimed Queen of procrastination
  •  

Jennilyn

I'm not that far into my HRT, but all I have really noticed in the first few mos was mostly emotional.. I began to have a happier view on life, and not so down all of the time, and I have grown more confident.

A few physical changes I have noticed is from shaving my body hair every 2 days.. to shaving every week and a half, which is great! I have noticed that I can sweat and sweat and sweat some more.. And I never smell badly.. My sweat actually smells good, as weird as that may sound? And Finally.. I don't know if it's just in my head, or what?! But I can smell a man from a mile away... When they have B.O. I'm just really grossed out.. but when they have a good smell to them (I don't mean cologne) I do a double take, and swoon :x

Sadly, no other changes to report.. However, I do have boobs.. (I was nearly 400 lbs and now I'm around 255) So I'm curious as to how that's going to turn out for me.
Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Charla

I noticed the effects of spironolactone within 3days.  I was on a minimal dosage but even then my ability to maintain an erection decreased dramatically.  I did notice a calming mental effect.  I am also on a DHT inhibitor and that has helped my hair growth over a period of 4 months.
  •