Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Adelaide - lovely one day and ........the next

Started by Cindy, January 13, 2016, 01:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

•  

Ms Grace

QuoteThe snake catcher said it was lucky the owners had seen the snake's head pop out from under the fridge...

If something like that had happened to me you would have heard me all the way from Sydney.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

V M

I saw a brown snake!!! So I finished up some paperwork and flushed the toilet and it disappeared  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

•  

Steph7

•  

BlonT

@Cindy      would not stop me to go there :)
@Ms Grace WOW you do have a loud voice then :)
  •  

roxie rudi

Black ones, brown ones, tigery ones, we got 'em all. Some cranky, some not so cranky.
And not just in Adelaide either but plenty in and around Sydney/Brisbane/Canberra/Darwin/Perth/Hobart and ALL the other cities in this sunburned land too.
Welcome to 'Straya kids, but if there's trees or fresh water around you, be especially careful where you step.
But you'll still love it here, snakes in the kitchen or not, because at least nowadays this island continent is relatively relaxed towards many of those who inhabit it. Despite much of its cruel history and human behaviour in general.

Ciao,
Roxanne.
Be beautiful! Be brave!
  •