Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

has anyone had any ghostly experiences?!?

Started by DanielleA, January 14, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Quote from: SailorMars1994 on November 14, 2016, 08:50:36 PM
Oh I know it's scary. Like I said sometimes her presence is in my dreams and the feeling I get is spooky. I also don't know what to do about it
Popular belief would say that she needs know that her murder has solved and the person responsible punished or she has a message she wants delivered. See if there is a way to establish communication and discover what she wants.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

SailorMars1994

To above: Her murder has been solved so i guess if these spiritual communications exist then she wants to tell me something.... Perhaps i should seek a medium.
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Dena

I have heard of a few genuine psychics but I have heard of far more that were not. What I would suggest is attempting to direct your dreams by thinking of her and what you would say to her before you drift off to sleep. Often what you are thinking about before sleeping makes it's way in some form into your dreams.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Drexy/Drex

My cat and i had a very close bond  he could  be  away somewhere  and i could just start thinking about him and he would appear
Anyway  he had to have a tooth out but the vet botched it and he had to go back for a second surgery. ... the stress of him being ill and being under  anathesea  actived  some dormant virus in his system , i did everything  i could to save him , but in the end the vet said he'd  had enough and it was time to let go, so i got the vet and her assistant  to come round home and  laid him on his favorite  blanket the assistant  asked if it wanted to cradle his head while he was given the shot ...i couldnt do i felt like such a traitor so i just laid my hands om him, then it was over i was the worst thimg I've  ever had to do .
I don't  believe  i have ever been so grief  stricken i cried every night for 3 days straight on the third day it was a very still night with a full moon
I was lieing in bed crying
And then out of the blue  i heard a voice in my mind  as clear as a bell that said

" its a good night for hunting "

That was all but after that my grief subsided  as i think that was his good bye and solice to me
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Lily Rose

Quote from: DanielleA on January 14, 2016, 04:43:21 PM
On the night I saw my ghost I was sitting on the side of my bed with the TV's remote in my hand . I was about to turn the TV off when I saw my ghost  standing in the bedroom doorway. I didn't see his face because I was transfixed on his muscular body. He was huge and I thought that I was going to die. My ghost was also wearing blue shorts. I hear that ghosts wearing clothes isn't normal.

i saw a documentary or something like one time and a family thought they had a ghost. come to find out someone was actually living in there house. some spot in the basement or something it was hidden.
"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:
  •  

Gretel

The only ghostly experience that I've had was an incident where I was taking a shower, and could have (still do) sworn that there was a woman who walked through the bedroom door. It was the only time it ever happened, but many on my grandmother's side of the family have also had ghostly experiences, much more detailed.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

A few nights ago i woke up to see a female shadow  moving  towards me  i don't  think it was a ghost must someone  paying an unexpected visit  anyway i freaked and yelled at it  and it went away ..... sometimes spirits or travelers  will try and blanket you to experience  sensation once more
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Jennifer RachaelAnn

I've had several ghostly encounters, and even been a part of some experienced by friends. For example 3 or 4 years after my father died, some friends drove me out to my house to pick some stuff up. They were parked facing the barnlot and they saw a man walk across it. They told me about it and I asked what the man was wearing. They said he was wearing overalls and a blue shirt. My father died in the barnlot wearing overalls and a blue shirt.

The worst encounter I've ever had happened earlier this year.

My wife and I were in bed, settling down for the night. Then something took a hold of my throat. It was strangling me so tight I couldn't speak, take a breath, scream, nothing. I was thrashing around on the bed fighting it, which woke up my wife. She started to panic because there wasn't anything she could do. There was nothing she could grab to pull off me. Finally she jumped up and went for the light. Just before she got to it, the entity let go of my throat and raked something, I assume claws, across my chest and tore it open a little bit. Even after the physical marks were gone, my chest continued to burn for weeks.
"There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them."

-Anton Szandor LaVey

•  

Kylo

Only one when I was six, and I feel stupid even describing it because I don't exactly believe in ghosts or demons.

But I literally have no other explanation for hearing a voice clearly, right in my ear when nobody was there. It never happened before that, and never after that, and I don't hear voices in my head at any other time.

Even at six years old I kept it strictly to myself because nobody would have believed me.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Jessica

one morning in my teens I woke not being able to move.  I could open my eyes and that was all.  My bed was against the wall and what appeared to be a figure all black,leaning out of the wall, looking at me.  Terrified, I shut my eyes and opened them again.  It was still there.  Shut my eyes again and had a clear thought that I would try to communicate.  At that moment, my body relaxed, I opened my eyes and it was gone.  I don't think it was a ghost, it was something else!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sephirah

Quote from: Jessica on December 31, 2017, 01:53:34 PM
one morning in my teens I woke not being able to move.  I could open my eyes and that was all.  My bed was against the wall and what appeared to be a figure all black,leaning out of the wall, looking at me.  Terrified, I shut my eyes and opened them again.  It was still there.  Shut my eyes again and had a clear thought that I would try to communicate.  At that moment, my body relaxed, I opened my eyes and it was gone.  I don't think it was a ghost, it was something else!

Sounds like sleep paralysis. Also known as "old hag syndrome."

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-old-hag-syndrome-2593087
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Sephirah on December 31, 2017, 02:15:01 PM
Sounds like sleep paralysis. Also known as "old hag syndrome."

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-old-hag-syndrome-2593087

I've heard of that and it is similar, but this was a for real entity.  45 years later and it still sends chills down my spine.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

DawnOday

In 1958 we were watching King Kong on the tv and eating spumoni ice cream. When a military transport and a patrol aircraft collided over our neighborhood. The patrol plane landed on the Norwalk Ca. Sheriff station and Flying A gas station. The transport landed in a query a couple miles down the road in the opposite direction. Our little league friends Timmy and Kevin Kraft's grandparents were on the transport plane.  I had dreams that I could see them falling for the longest time. They found baseballs and gloves the grandparents were bringing them as gifts a few blocks away. A lady a few blocks away was sliced in two by the falling propeller. I've never had Spumoni ice cream again ever.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Allison S

My roommates are like ghosts I never see them, they're always home and they expect to live for free! Okay maybe you can tell I'm a bit infuriated. I have reason to be!

Sorry I need to let it out a bit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

RoryL

I've had a few experiences that likely qualify.

First one:
I lived in an apartment that I shared with two other people. Over the time we lived there we each experienced unexplained phenomena. What I most often encountered was this, or a variation on it: I'd arrive home from work before my roomies got home. My bedroom was right off the kitchen so I'd walk into the kitchen, empty my pockets of keys, money, etc. on the kitchen table before going into my room to change my clothes. I'd go back into the kitchen and discover that something I'd just put on the table was missing. Usually my keys. It happened so often that I would just say out loud, "Okay, you've had your fun. I need my keys!" and go about my business around the apartment. Invariably within a short while, I'd open a cupboard or a drawer and there would be my keys, or wallet, or whatever had gone missing. With no one else in the apartment, I have no explanation for this.  One of my roommates eventually freaked & moved out one night when she woke up to see pictures and other items she'd hung on her bedroom walls fall to the floor one at a time.

Second one:
One day, while living in a house shared with three other roommates, I was in my bedroom folding laundry when I peripherally saw someone walk past my bedroom door toward the bathroom. My room was at the top of a stairway, and the bathroom & other bedrooms were down the hall everyone had to walk past my door to get to them so I didn't think much about it at first. But this particular time only two of my roommates were home and had been watching television downstairs. Right after I noticed someone walk past my door, I heard my roomies burst out laughing downstairs at something on the tv. Puzzled, I went out in the hallway & checked the bathroom & other bedrooms. There was no one upstairs but me. Still have no explanation for the person I noticed walking past my room.

Third one:
Before we renovated our current house, my husband & I were used to the "ghost" upstairs. Frequently during the night, generally around 2am, we would hear the sound of someone upstairs getting out of bed & walking a few steps. Several overnight guests in our home whom we'd never told about this also mentioned or asked about hearing someone getting up & walking during the night. A few guests reported seeing a little girl, but I never saw that. Since we've remodeled the house we have never heard or seen anything odd again. (To add to the vibe, the original part of our house is over 160 years old and is built on land that was part of a Native American Pueblo prior to the arrival of the Spaniards. Our next door neighbor even discovered a skeleton a few years ago when doing some excavation in their yard for a building project. The University was called, an archaeology team came & removed what they identified as the remains of a Pueblo woman, dating back to before the Spanish Colonial period. We frequently find cool old pottery shards when digging in our yard.)

I don't know if believe in ghosts or not, but those experiences help me keep an open mind.
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

Kokoro

I've only had two experiences, one is one of my earliest memories, the other happened just 6 months ago.

The first was when I was about 3 years old. My dads cousin's son was staying over for the night. We were in my bedroom, me on my bed and him in the fold-out one next to mine. It was sometime during the night and we were playing with a light up globe I used as a night-light. My bedroom door was always left half open so my parents could hear me if I called during the night. I don't recall hearing anything but both me and my cousin suddenly turned towards the bedroom door at exactly the same time. There we both saw a black figure, peering round the open door. It was definitely a man. I have no idea how I knew that. I couldn't make out any clothes or facial features, it was just a black mass in a human shape. We both ducked back under our covers thinking it was my dad who had caught us playing. In the morning I asked my mum and dad but they both said neither of them got up during the night. In recent years my mum said that the man who owned the house before them was a soldier who was KIA during the 1st gulf war. It might have been him?  ???

The second was late after work. My boss and I had stayed back after finishing to plan out an upcoming Halloween party. During the conversation I looked down at my find to find some pictures I'd taken of designs I wanted to use I saw out the corner of my eye a ball of bright white light appear out of nowhere about 2 or 3 feet away from us. It was the size of a golfball and floated about 2 feet off the ground and glided along very smoothly away from my boss and perpendicular to me for 2 or 3 feet before disappearing. By the time I'd realised I had seen something and looked over it had almost gone but manged to get my focus on it for about half a second, so I know it wasn't a trick of the light in my peripheral vision. I looked over at my boss and he had the same 'dude, did you see that?!' expression as I had. I asked him if he had seen it and he had too. I couldn't believe what I'd seen and asked him if he was trying to wind me up. He insists he saw it too.

Oh, and it happened in and extremely well lit room around 9pm at night.
  •  

Deborah

I had a picture of me and some others taken with an authentic ambrotype camera at Gettysburg a few years ago.  When it was developed there was the ghostly image of a man that appeared to be in a Union uniform standing behind me.

Some others took the picture at the same time with modern cameras and the apparition was not visible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Lisa89125

I lost one of my dogs and then my mother a year ago. My mom came to me in one of my dreams shortly after her passing. I got tore all to pieces emotionally. Once a month I seem to in my dreams spend time with our departed dog. She was a gift from me to my mother on valentines day a couple years ago. I can feel her, hold her, talk to her just as if she was still here. I can feel my mom's presence but rarely get to see her. I think this is intentional as I get pretty tore up emotionally.

I have always been connected spiritually and have the ability to sense spirits. I've had some pretty scary encounters in my youth.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •