Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

So if the snake under the fridge was a shock

Started by Cindy, January 18, 2016, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

personally I think humans swimming in the ocean should be considered home invaders. Just like here in the states they go out and kill a mountain lion or a bear for doing what's natural in their own territory.
  •  

Cindy

•  

AnonyMs

And the land belongs to the spiders, snakes, ticks, and cassowarys.

Pity the sharks don't eat the jellyfish, blue-ringed octopus, cone snails, and stonefish
  •  

V M

Luckily sharks and many other predators in the wild don't like the taste of human flesh, sure, they might give you a bite or even a bit of a mauling but it's usually because they've mistaken you for something they might like, out of fear, or you've just pissed them off in general somehow

When I was in a somewhat remote area I came across what I thought to be a yellow lab so I shined my flashlight on it, but it turned out to be a mountain lion that happen to be preening at the time

I was frozen with fright, but it just gave me an annoyed glare and wondered off just a few feet past me then disappeared into the night

I've also woken up to a snake or two curled up next to me and when they've noticed I had awoke they either slithered or darted away, the most interesting looking was a small black one with a red stripe on it
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •