Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

sometimes non op but sometimes want surgery

Started by imissmymama, January 09, 2016, 02:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imissmymama

Well I have been on female hormones for over a decade but I can tell you I am still struggling with the idea of having a surgery

I never lost my ability to masturbate...I feel like I really want to rip it off after I masturbate (and I like how it feels, but I don't like how it looks)

and right after I wake up, I still feel like a little "erection",  those are the moments I really want surgery

but when its small and inactive, I feel nothing about it

does anyone feel this way? ???
  •  

Cindy

There is nothing wrong in being non-op.

My surgeon was quite clear.
Only have the op if YOU want it. It makes no difference to you being female, it makes no difference to anything.

If you have doubts of any kind - don't have the op.

If you are non-op and change your mind you can have it, if you are post-op and change your mind, you are stuck with what you have.

BTW I never discuss if I have or haven't. My genitals are my business, no one else's.
  •  

stephaniec

I feel the same way about it. I'm really on the edge of the borderline of yes and no
  •