News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Conscious: Aware of & Responding to One's /(Our/My) Surroundings; Awake

Started by EtheralBotany, January 21, 2016, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtheralBotany

::)

So I am a target, the reality for individual humans that live within this cluster of society, considered modern buuut still not an easy set of legalities and laws to abide by, though, by example I can find peace even as from the conscious of my knowledge

A transfemale who eargerly awaits the prespective (A particular attitude toward or way of regarding something) of gender reconstruction surgery, properly being able with the guidance of heaven, and the dieties or just total encompassment of my personal morals and univeral values, with the respect resulting in the relation with others. Relation being 'my house is your house'

So anyways besides my early beginning as a child having nothing but confusion and a caring person, similar to how some people will describe as 'angels' or 'heaven guided' humans, you know those flesh bodies that operate like earth; or as universes.

On strike... I walk my steps for the respect that I can for myself, I almost totally believe that no other tranfemale on this planet has been 'God Fearing' or as Job from the religion Christianity who was tested by the devil with illness, disease, poverty and of bare necessities for the common person; but based on biology/nuerology/mentality which is my psychology or intellect// whew.. I am going to suffer much more besides what some could say 'I deserve' after I post this, but again.. to the intellect etc.. Not male identified, more of a Mother Teresa who as a female cannot be fertile and birth a child, but sees herself a mother or at the very least a Mother Teresa assisting the Union of Intelligence, Intuition & Intellect for the hermaphrodite virgin persons who insecuxually impregnant themselves, resulting in a possible virgin conception and virgin birth to a infant or as I would label 'soon to be, little one'.

The Virgin Marys' that I know are out there, or the Intersex etc..

I am not a virgin mary, but transitioning up and down, I know I am a woman, at my best I am love, a female.. More than my body, pleasures others seek of a mentality, at what no one can sell you but want you to give or with their effort take away.. Your 'soul' , your 'spirit'.. No details that include personal private matters like genitalia, sexual intercourse or positively productively chosen lifepath. Gypsy? Mechanic? Firefighter? Priestess? Munk? Fear/Death...

Courages in a world, what you fear people will bring to you but remain faithful in heaven and God. Chrisitianity is my go for, where I am hoohah.. But living in modern times, brave/courages which can be disadvataging and lonely, we all have maturity.. A unique and existing in harmony with God/Good can contribute and create bridges to being led by example; socially good people.. economically. politically. focus of inspiration to inspire.. blah...

Life is amazing.. Ryder

But 'know it alls' are history majors that can signify oblivious minded, without the intention to come to solutions; rather just arguements, critcizm & blah.. Competition? Running a race, fine, congradulate after right? That speech we say before a baseball or softball game right before we play ball? The greet & meet?

Collective.. Taking shots for people, even to be 'that guy by example, see what your result is'.. Yeah, I am a ryder... but I am so heterosexual it actually complicates having the entire world, billions or at minimum MILLIONS of people, not the vessel, the channel.. I am not interested in the idea of being with a transmale or cisfemale no matter how masculine or seductive an individual could be. At the end of the day doe??

Ugh.. Heterosexually a Stereotype with transfemale ordeals like my gender identity, my self expression, and sexual attraction to mature, responsible males acceptinf of the Queer community but the new cliches are in and leave me dumb. Deaf dumb but the common interpretation of dumb... Disaster...

Anyways.. Miss me when I am gone.. May the transmen and transfemale be able to live respectful lives... but also for cisgender heterosexual male & females, and homosexual male and females.

Rant, rant.. Over it.. Target and never budging.. NYC bound eventually, may be off hormones which is bittersweet.. Taking mones everyday is humanly exhausting.. but for the progress I am focused on.. ugh.. but I do so I blessing in the presently halted artificial hormone regimen I am on.. but the mix of natural and artificial for now, can be fine.. My results, ideal.. Solo ideal y que me quieria cuando fue una nina pensandolo nada de gender pero cuando tiempo pasaba me con depression y todo mal por yo, hacio mucho de mi viva a nino. Pardon de mi espanol e no esta formal por ustedes.. African American, probably a ancestoral native of West Africa due to slave trade etc...

Homeless till 30 and beyond.. No one can break me down. I do what I do for a reason. I know I am a woman now, a lady. My experience tells me so, my existence is my only truth. Up, down, left or right.. Transmission.. but eww, being so publically noticed.. I am introverted but a very upbeat person who enjoys being in company of a select people at a time, sure public with strangers and stalkers.. but even the select people in this chaos throw me..

Men and women, cis and transitioning get it together now. God thank you! People are Gods children of Gods children. Lost voices be heard and assisted if need be!

They must see something in me
I ride.. Selfishly.. Rogue style, no harm to people, but unity!!! rawr. Time to go be lame, disabled to be handicapped and retarded! Maturely I am thinking a Lola Bunny, Leader not Boss, homeless servant! Life since a teen! Maybe sooner! The most I will do, till I am respected or never..

My relationship to God, who would be a man, forgiving because when I argue... Sheesh.. Be wise with knowledge you experience and choose to aquire to intent! Get me?

All Love, All Good, Be Well..

Hope this made some sense.. Dat cannabis instant stress relief in a crazy predicament.. Schizo.. Or acceptance of Narnia. Urban Bhuddha.. My husbands Wife/HisPriestess possibly for a family? 24 bout time I remembered myself and got to becoming a mature Lady/woman to come to.. be.. Just me.. Cannot speak for the or he to she or she to he.. Ha!

Be Well!
  •  

EtheralBotany

I believe God or Heavenly Father & Lord, though I cannot birth a child blesses us all, but for my personal experience with adversities to care for myself, respect from others, and parallely to others.. How would I raise a child, no >-bleeped-<ty blah blah.. with cosciousness to not disrespect.. trust babies are no way >-bleeped-< or to looked down upon.. or compared to.. but until that day, being that I am a transfemale at the most that I am.. 'fulltime' masculine or feminine however a person would describe from time to time.. yea.. a blessing.. advice? led by example.. maybe I am just cursed or held back generationally? Sure I just eat alot but sometimes it is amazing the thought.. No glutonny but my body seems to need the nurture and no jealousy because I am transfemale but I try to avoid the want or pleasentry concept just to avoid psychosis! Hmm.. No shaman either.. They would fake child births and menstrual cycles.. Ok, maybe shaman but Modern and techincal with science... Nature.. ha.. and Morals/Values
  •