Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Need some advice concerning bras

Started by HourGlass2B, January 20, 2016, 12:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HourGlass2B

Hello to all! Karma is truly a mutha I used to tease my ex-wife (affectionately that is) about her super huge nipples (like marbles) and them being too big to conceal under anything. I joked about them but really loved them. Well now the joke is on me, magnified to a higher degree considering I present as male and plan to for at least another year and a half. After only 10 months plus of HRT my nipples are damn near as large as hers!!! I mean like much bigger than a pencil eraser so I'm in almost the same boat she's in, yeah me and my big mouth. Anyway a couple months ago I purchased some bras (3 34A bras cause I couldn't find any 36AAs at the time) to get used to wearing a bra every day and not for my nipples considering the size of my nipples were a bit smaller a few months ago. Also the fact and concept of my nip size didn't actually hit home in my head yet. (We rarely notice our own development because it always seems slow or not happening to US!!!) But on the contrary to many others, because the other day my cousin a female said to me after coming in from the garage "damn cuz we cold or what?" looking at my chest. I playfully dismissed it saying "hell yeah it get any colder my nipples gone look like I'm trying to smuggle Dolly in my coat", she chuckled I think she bought it, me using  humor to detract from her observation! She noticed them through my hoodie, now while my hoodie is not entirely thick it is not entirely that thin either.  So this presents a bit of a dilemma, and summer isn't even here yet.  So back to my question about bras,  are any of you girls having this issue?  What bras have you found to eliminate or lessen this problem, also should I wait until I have grown a bit in the cups to purchase the better bras or would it be helpful and in my best interest to purchase quality bras right now instead of waiting until I've grown a bit?  Thank you in advance!
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

Dee Marshall

I've been wearing sports bras for over a year. I've been on HRT for 16 months. Not only do they hide nipples, although mine are tiny, they help cut down on undesirable bumping, especially if you put thin pads in them.

Also, they tend to be cheap.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Emily-G

Hmm, I don't have this issue because your further along than me. But if it were me, I would buy a binder or whatever ftm do to conceal breasts.
  •  

Ms Grace

Please don't bind your breasts while they are developing - binding tends to flatten them like pancakes, I'm sure that's not the look you're ultimately after.

Until you fully transition you should consider wearing a tight fitting t shirt under a loose/baggy shirt. Wear jackets when you can.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

stephaniec

there is always the option since your transitioning of just letting it happen. I have big nipples, but I always have had big nipples and they are noticeable with  a padded bra on so I just let it be. I wear a tight fitting jacket too and they show through
  •  

HourGlass2B

I do not think that I would ever bind my breasts, even though it seems and sounds crazy I'm not worried about my breast showing. Well maybe its just in my head but "to me" big nipples draw more attention than big breast, they sorta stick out more no pun intended.  I would imagine that both large breasted and small breasted women have a problem with concealing large nipples or at least making them a little less conspicuous.
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

Emily-G

Quote from: Ms Grace on January 21, 2016, 06:08:23 PM
Please don't bind your breasts while they are developing - binding tends to flatten them like pancakes, I'm sure that's not the look you're ultimately after.

Until you fully transition you should consider wearing a tight fitting t shirt under a loose/baggy shirt. Wear jackets when you can.

I had no idea!

I'm glad you said this because I considered this as an option prior to coming out fully. I think layered shirts are probably the best option.
  •