Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

Got my oven fixed two days ago, so I picked up a frozen lasagna today. Turns out the oven is still broken. So now I don't have anything for dinner except cereal.
  •  

V M

Feeling the effects of gov't cutbacks and trying to figure out how to make it through each month  :-\ 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sniffles, a bit under the weather...
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness. 
  •  

Dee Marshall

I don't know but I'm incredibly stressed and cranky. I had a lot of errands to run but nothing went especially wrong.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Neighbor's little yippy dogs losin' the minds in the backyard at 5:30am and waking me up from a good dream this morning  >:( 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allison S

Feeling uncomfortable because I feel like guys keep staring

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Angela Drakken

Painfully learning firsthand why I've avoided online dating like the plague it is my whole life.
(On the bright side, I kept humorous screencaps of *pathetic* examples of pickup attempts..)

Doesn't help with my feeling isolated, alone, and disgusting though.

*edit* I just received my first ever unsolicited penis pic..
I feel unclean.

*edit* another 'gentleman' asked me to dominate him and offered money to keep quiet as to protect his reputation as an 'alpha male..'
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Angela Drakken on May 19, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
Painfully learning firsthand why I've avoided online dating like the plague it is my whole life.
(On the bright side, I kept humorous screencaps of *pathetic* examples of pickup attempts..)

Doesn't help with my feeling isolated, alone, and disgusting though.

*edit* I just received my first ever unsolicited penis pic..
I feel unclean.

*edit* another 'gentleman' asked me to dominate him and offered money to keep quiet as to protect his reputation as an 'alpha male..'
Oh god those sound awful. I tried online dating for about a 6 months a few years ago and didn't get any responses other than the spammers and one friend of mine (purely platonic). It was a really wearing me down so I stopped. I hope your luck picks up :)

I have to admit though looking up snappy comebacks to dick pics is a little guilty pleasure of mine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: MollyPants on May 20, 2018, 02:31:46 AM
Oh god those sound awful. I tried online dating for about a 6 months a few years ago and didn't get any responses other than the spammers and one friend of mine (purely platonic). It was a really wearing me down so I stopped. I hope your luck picks up :)

I have to admit though looking up snappy comebacks to dick pics is a little guilty pleasure of mine.

Plenty of fish decided to ban me for cursing out a guy who called me 'boy george.'
I'm unable to re register at all. I'm actually kind've upset about this because I FINALLY started talking to a few decent guys and it MIGHT ahve gone somewhere.. Nope.

PoF hates trans people. But its totally okay with sexual harassment, propositioning women into prostitution, and sending unwanted lewd photographs..

#foreveraloneangela
  •  

Sephirah

Just got out of hospital. Gotta go back in for possibly serious, maybe life-threatening surgery.

Woo. And... may I add.. hoo.

*sigh*

I thought I was done with all this ****
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Sephirah on May 21, 2018, 03:41:16 PM
Just got out of hospital. Gotta go back in for possibly serious, maybe life-threatening surgery.

*sigh*

You'll be in my thoughts Seph. Hope all goes well and keep us updated

*Super Monster Hugs*

- V M
  •  

Christy Lee

*sigh*

Hope everything goes well and turns out ok

*hugs*
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Laurie

*sigh*

Hi Sephirah,

You should know by now that hospitals usually do not bode well for those forced to visit them. Just look at me, I went to one once with a tummy pain and nausea/vomiting. They kept me there a couple day after removing my appendix. They also told me I had to come back because I had cancer. Like a fool I went back and what did they do? They took out a kidney. (I think they were selling parts on ebay to pay my bill. Anyway I had to go back again for tummy pain again. ( I thought they fixed me) Nope this time they had to do a hernia repair that got aggravated by the first two operations. then it was Diabetes I never had before. Blood sugar sky high at 477. Then.... well you get the idea. They keep you coming back.
  Anyway Sephirah, I just want your to know you are in my heart and my thoughts. Please get well.

Love & Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

*sigh*

My heart go out to you Sephirah.  Get yourself healthy and I hope that all goes well.

Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

SiobhánF

My wife, yesterday, decided to say, "because you're male." I said that I'm not male, then she insisted on saying that I was. She continually calls me he/him, regardless of the fact that I've said that it hurts me. I'm beginning to hate her even more.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Kendra

Sephirah - you have such a strong soul, absolutely best wishes for your procedure and recovery.  I am there for you and wish I could be there in person right now.

Siobhán, I'm sorry your wife just doesn't understand.  <big hug>
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Cindy

Thinking of you Sephirah.
Love
Cindy
  •  

Megan.

I was a fool to think that just because I finally had emotions, that I could ever understand them.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

4A-GZE

Yesterday, really: I had to clean up an overflowing dumpster at work. I got covered in garbage juice and had roaches running up my arms. It took like 3 hours because the bags kept ripping open.

Worst part is it was all illegal dumping. So the only reason I had to do it was because of people being idiots.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: 4A-GZE on May 24, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
Yesterday, really: I had to clean up an overflowing dumpster at work. I got covered in garbage juice and had roaches running up my arms. It took like 3 hours because the bags kept ripping open.

Worst part is it was all illegal dumping. So the only reason I had to do it was because of people being idiots.

:'(
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•