Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

I'm starting to get a bit fed up waiting to start HRT. I'm trying to sort out my fertility options first but it's just like walking into a brick wall in every direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

Quote from: MollyPants on May 04, 2019, 01:39:54 AM
I'm starting to get a bit fed up waiting to start HRT. I'm trying to sort out my fertility options first but it's just like walking into a brick wall in every direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, looking at the pic.s you've posted I assumed you were already on HRT
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

Walgreen's charged $35 for 4 passport pictures!  I think that is quite high for what one gets!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

CynthiaAnn

gasoline is up more than a dollar a gallon here from just a few months ago, my truck tank almost costs $100 to fill now...
  •  

Dena

Toilet fill valve started leaking or at least I caught it leaking. I tried a quick fix and it didn't work so I made a trip to Home Depot then played plumber as it needed to be replaced. Now I wonder if I am going to see a drop in my water bill.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Michelledeanna1989

I was driving home after a great day out with my brother and his
Girlfriend.  I had dinner so it was 11:20pm . So anyway I was driving
Seemed like a normal Saturday night the street I was on has 2 large
Bars and a night club on it probably not the smartest thing
Being it's Saturday night.  The street those clubs are on is under construction
There putting a bike lane in and a heritage building is being turned into
Condos.  So anyway I was coming up to this intersection the road is divided by
Pylons and a oncoming car enters my lane and I slam on my brakes and so does
The car behind me the driver of the oncoming car realizes there mistake knock down
A pylon and cut back into there lane. The speed limit is low in that one spot being it's
Construction it's only 30 KM/H  (18 MPH) still though having an oncoming car
In my lane was pretty scary.   Normally the speed limit is 40 km KM/H.  But that situation
Would likely not happen when that road is normal. Pretty scary regardless

M

•  

Tribble

Quote from: Michelledeanna1989 on May 05, 2019, 02:16:52 AM
I was driving home after a great day out with my brother and his
Girlfriend.  I had dinner so it was 11:20pm . So anyway I was driving
Seemed like a normal Saturday night the street I was on has 2 large
Bars and a night club on it probably not the smartest thing
Being it's Saturday night.  The street those clubs are on is under construction
There putting a bike lane in and a heritage building is being turned into
Condos.  So anyway I was coming up to this intersection the road is divided by
Pylons and a oncoming car enters my lane and I slam on my brakes and so does
The car behind me the driver of the oncoming car realizes there mistake knock down
A pylon and cut back into there lane. The speed limit is low in that one spot being it's
Construction it's only 30 KM/H  (18 MPH) still though having an oncoming car
In my lane was pretty scary.   Normally the speed limit is 40 km KM/H.  But that situation
Would likely not happen when that road is normal. Pretty scary regardless

M

I'm glad you're okay.

I was driving home tonight at a little after midnight and I had to take a detour through a nearly abandoned area of town because my freeway exit is closed for construction.  I had a big pickup tailgating me the entire time through that area.  I'd stop at stop signs and he'd follow right on through on my ass right after I did.

Needless to say, I was getting a bit nervous until I hit a busier road.
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Michelledeanna1989

Quote from: Tribble on May 05, 2019, 02:26:18 AM
I'm glad you're okay.

I was driving home tonight at a little after midnight and I had to take a detour through a nearly abandoned area of town because my freeway exit is closed for construction.  I had a big pickup tailgating me the entire time through that area.  I'd stop at stop signs and he'd follow right on through on my ass right after I did.

Needless to say, I was getting a bit nervous until I hit a busier road.

I've had that happen to me as well luckily I was near the police station  by the time he realized
I was driving to the police he left me alone.  But I know some areas can be scary. Luckily I live
In a really safe city.  But being fallowed is never fun .. glad your ok too
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 04, 2019, 08:15:53 PM
gasoline is up more than a dollar a gallon here from just a few months ago, my truck tank almost costs $100 to fill now...

Your petrol is cheap! A quick calculation is you would be paying about $USD3 in Australia for a USA gallon
  •  

Michelledeanna1989

Where I live in BC. it's $1.61 per litre
My uses premium $1.81 per litre
I used mid grade instead $1.71 a litre
It has not been below $1.50 a litre in at least
6 months.
So per gallon it comes to
$6.10 a gallon regular
&6.47 a gallon mid grade
$6.85 a gallon mid grade
I drive a 2005 Volkswagen Passat 1.8L turbo
And it costs on average $80 to fill from empty
Probably a lot more then $100 to fill a truck here

But yeah gas has gotten very expensive on the west coast
Alberta it's much cheaper I believe it's a $1.10 a litte
The other parts of B.C. our $1.40ish
A lot of people in Vancouver bc go across the border
To Blaine WA  and fill up.  I'm living  on Vancouver Island
So i am unable too

•  

Linde

Gas prices in south west florid a have gone up quite a bit lately.  We pay around $2.799 /US gallon now.  A little while ago it was about a dollar cheaper!  Most people here drive pickups or SUV's (like I) and they are not gas misers!

•  

Michelledeanna1989

Same with mine I only get 300km to a tank but I do use a lesser  grade
And have a heavy foot older turbos use a lot of fuel. Here it's mainly small suvs
Toyota Tacoma's  hybrids and there's a pretty noticeable amount of electric cars
Mainly Tesla's and Nissan leafs
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Michelledeanna1989 on May 05, 2019, 01:22:03 PM
Same with mine I only get 300km to a tank but I do use a lesser  grade
And have a heavy foot older turbos use a lot of fuel. Here it's mainly small suvs
Toyota Tacoma's  hybrids and there's a pretty noticeable amount of electric cars
Mainly Tesla's and Nissan leafs
One sees a few hybrids, hardly any electrics at all.  The infrastructure for electricity is so bad here, they have a hard time to keep the lights on for brick and mortar buildings.  we can't have anything underground, because we are sitting on a sandbank on top of a coral reef.  If you dig a hole of 1/2 meter, you hid water!

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

cassiebythesea

Really hate my insurance. My premium is insane. And I still have to pay for every little thing. And then a month later get a bill for stuff I already payed for, because apparently I didn't pay enough. Then without fail a week later I get a "revised" bill, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. I never know how much I really have to pay until the due date.

And on top of that, the doctors are dragging their feet with me and HRT. Had my initial meeting in March, then was supposed to have a follow up in April, which never happened. Then when I start emailing them," oh yeah, behavioral health will call you in a few days." Which of course never happens. And if I had just any other insurance I could just walk into the LGBT center in LA and get hormones, no problem. But no.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Stuck being on call for work again today, and it's beautiful outside here, would rather be out on my bicycle riding in the mountains, but no I need to be close to the computer (so far no calls, shhh).

•  

Linde

That my Amazon Alexa microwave oven that was supposed to come yesterday, was not delivered today either.  Now they tell me it will be Tuesday!  I wonder why I pay for Amazon Prime!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 11, 2019, 08:13:19 AM
Stuck being on call for work again today, and it's beautiful outside here, would rather be out on my bicycle riding in the mountains, but no I need to be close to the computer (so far no calls, shhh).
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia
Well.... no calls yet...
... that's good news,
you can get paid for being close to your computer (and spending time on the Forums)

Today I am doing much needed yard work done before things start to grow like crazy!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CynthiaAnn

@Alaskan Danielle , glad you getting your yard / property work done outside, I've done the lawn front and back here earlier before it got too warm (mid 80's today !)

yes, they pay me to do this !?

Have a fabulous weekend !

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 11, 2019, 03:39:04 PM
... you can get paid for being close to your computer (and spending time on the Forums) ...

That just described my daily routine at work, except when I'm in 'that funky mood'. You know the one :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•