Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: TonyaW on May 19, 2019, 12:38:51 PM
In the beginning a bra provides emotional support. Hopefully they eventually provide physical support also.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
be careful with your wishes.  I am pretty proud of my B size girls , because they still can stand up on their own!  if they ever decide to become C size, I still hope they don't need a harness to be able to live free in this world!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 18, 2019, 09:05:11 PM
You could get this effect this pretty easy by buying "chicken cutlets" through Amazon.  They are cheap and come even in push-up versions!
I went the last two weeks without wearing a bra at all (40 B), and nobody seems to bother.  From now on I will wear a bra only if modesty dictates it.  Even the shirt I wear in my avatar allows me to go without a bra, because it has those two little breast pockets who successfully hide the nipples.
Try it, it feels great not to  have to wear a thing like this!

Linde,

I think I still prefer to simply wear a shaping camisole, open bust, but at times a bra seems to be the right undergarment to have on, with or without the camisole.  I can relate to what you are saying though.  Sometimes nothing underneath on top is nice.  However at times the nipples poke the material and are noticeable, and modesty prevails for me out and about for sure.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 19, 2019, 01:48:56 PM

Linde,

However at times the nipples poke the material and are noticeable, and modesty prevails for me out and about for sure.

Chrissy
I had those feelings, too, but it seems that people do care less what they see on my body.  OK, I would not go bra less in a blouse made of sheer material, or sometimes a clothing item calls for a bra.
It is already in the lower to  mid 90's here, and not having to wear a bra is very nice and comfy!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 19, 2019, 02:25:25 PM
I had those feelings, too, but it seems that people do care less what they see on my body.  OK, I would not go bra less in a blouse made of sheer material, or sometimes a clothing item calls for a bra.
It is already in the lower to  mid 90's here, and not having to wear a bra is very nice and comfy!

Comfort is important too!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Having too much dental insurance, we have policies through both my wife and I workplaces, and the insurance companies can't figure out, who should actually pay the claim, what a mess.
  •  

big kim

Sister's girlfriend punched her in the face. She's not badly hurt and has got rid of her. Told her don't take the bitch back
  •  

Senkusha

I got a debt collection noticed from Credit One Credit company for $2600.  I'd gladly pay it, IF I could afford too, but currently 90.7% of my income is going toward rent.  My anxiety is currently kicking into DEPRESSIVE gear.
  •  

big kim

Bronchitis, it's kicked the life out of me at 66. I think I walked it off when I had it when I was 10!
  •