Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

Sorry that your having that happen. I hope things turn around for you. Hugs Mariah
Quote from: King Phoenix on February 04, 2016, 01:11:45 PM
Being told "NO..." again...and again...and again....

Sent from my Mariah's iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sophieraven

Quote from: Cindy on February 04, 2016, 03:21:09 AM
^^^

So you coming to Adelaide for a few days?

Why don't i get offers like that? :(    I love Adelaide.

@Tech_nymphe - Sorry i'm late on this but sorry to hear about Felix, All Kitty's need love especially the runts.

Sophie
  •  

FreyasRedemption

Everything in general. Test week. Dysphoria. Pondering in the middle of the night if I'm capable of ever reaching a life which I will be satisfied with, and whether I would deserve that or not.
Things just aren't working out for me at the moment. Maybe they will, someday. But not now, nor any time soon.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

My first day back in school was today, after nearly a full week of absence due to a pretty nasty virus. My first class was English, and the teacher asked out of curiosity if I had read up to date on our work. I replied that I'd read ahead before being ill, but had been too sick to do anything really. Quick as a flash this girl darts around and goes,
"WELL, I was sick too, but I got it done. What's your excuse?". The teacher and a few other students jumped to my defense, but this girl has a history of being quite unkind and trying to embarrass me/make me look lazy and stupid in front of other people for no reason really.

At the end of my school day, I had a surprise test, with three more over the next three days, and over 7 essays and 3 competitions I have to enter, all but one due by tomorrow or Monday. I stayed up for hours working away on all of this, including my missed work, and still haven't finished each one. Thank goodness two teachers have given me an extension on work or I'd have even less time to sleep.

Later on my friend said my hair looked crappy, before I said I had to cut it myself. I actually got a few compliments on it, which was good, but it was still annoying. He doesn't realise I 1. don't have the money for a haircut and 2. don't have permission to get it cut since I "don't pass as male at all and a barber won't take me" according to my mother. She's really been drilling in that I don't pass lately and it's beginning to really get to me... Either way, I spent 3~ hours cutting my hair to simply avoid him complaining about it and to relieve the dysphoria.
  •  

DiamondBladee

I just had to say bye to some people I've been marching with for years.  As a very committed marching band member, I'm just feeling extremely devastated right now.  Of these 10 or so people, probably only one or two will be able to make a visit anytime soon :(
~ Ana Maria
  •  

Jenny07

Dealing with people who are barely competent all day at work.
They don't even know how to do their jobs.

And I have to fix it always... >:(
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

woman in a shop served everyone else in line behind me before serving me, even though I'd been there long before and was standing at the front of the line. I had to ask her to serve me which she grudgingly did. Was late for class. Gotta love being treated like a second class citizen!
  •  

GingerMaxim

Placing my breast pump on my breasts...
  •  

Liam

It's 2016, I'm 19, my parents still won't acknowledge that I'm a guy, I have no idea when I'll be able to get on T, and I still look like a girl. Not even like a young boy like a lot of pre-T trans guys do, I look straight up like a girl.
  •  

V M

Feeling really sad for a friend  :-\  As some of you may know I deal with spinal injuries, the other day after going to a therapy session I saw a friend who use to live down the hall in my apt. complex

She has spinal injuries also, unfortunately she had a couple of procedures done but it doesn't look to have gone so well  :-\  She looks like she had aged 10 years overnight

I was offered to have my neck and back fused, but after seeing the results of others I'm thinking

"No way am I going for that stuff!!!"

Anyway, that's been gnawing at my mind lately

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Evil Lyn

While I am happy I only have 1st World problems to contend with, I have to say gas makes me miserable.  I'm not talking about the price at the pump either.  I'm talking flatulence.  The poots.  Grade-A panty parters.

The worst part?  I have to breathe sometime...
  •  

GingerMaxim

What made me unhappy was asking my partner over a month ago if they could help me after my surgery for 1 day and then 2 days ago they get a call from a friend and they jump to go out and now they won't help me after my surgery.
  •  

V M

Not sure if it's a cold or flu but I've come down with a nasty bug  :P 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Janine

Technically not today, but last night I was forced to stay late at work because my co-worker slacked off, watched YouTube, etc. while on the clock. I had to help L wash dishes while D was screwing around, AND had to reclean the floor that D said he cleaned but really didn't get it anywhere close to clean. Three people running and cleaning a deli with four sections is bad enough, but when one doesn't pull their weight to the very end, it shows. I got out thirty minutes late.
Am I male? Am I female? I'm just me.
  •  

Jayne

My beloved Poopie is not well, he didn't wake me up today which is strange. I found him behind the settee shaking & whimpering, if he tried to move he yelped.
I just got home from the vets, they can't find anything wrong but agree something isn't right, he hasn't touched his fresh water today & yesterday whilst drinking he left a reddish brown slober in the bowl.

He was given a painkiller injection but is reluctant to move now we've got home, he's gotten me through so many bad times I wish I could do more to help him
  •  

Jenny07

Not happy about a lot of things. Wonder if there is any point.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

King Malachite

There is a bird making a bird nest in a box in our garage for her babies, and my mother has vowed to get rid of it. :(
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Felix

My kid just doesn't get why my cat is afraid of her. Like if you just go a day or two without screaming or growling then domesticated animals will let you pet them. It's not complicated.

I feel so bad about standing up for the cat but my kid is not even trying. Like go ahead and grunt and holler but don't get wistful afterward about how the cat doesn't like you. No judgement if you have to scream, really. But stop acting like it's a hurtful surprise when living creatures are afraid. That stuff is loud and scary.

God I'm so frustrated.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Finishing my coffee and as the day goes on, realising everything sucks and hating everyone/everything.
- Kim
  •  

Jayne

I had my session with my gender therapist today & it left me in tears.
I raised the subject of my lack of breast development, after 2 years on hrt I'm an uneven a cup. I said that I want to have BA & my therapist spent the next 45 minutes trying to convince me that I shouldn't, at one point she told me "this is the NHS & funds are limited"
I always thought you couldn't put a price on happiness, what a fool I've been!!
Certain companies dodge tax without consequences in the UK & its always those of us at the bottom of the pile who get told we have to think about the cost to society.

Cis women can get BA on the NHS so surely if someone transitioning in their 40's feels the need for this then it should be considered.
I'm already facing a huge bill to pay for FFS once I'm back in employment & now I may find I have to pay privately for BA in the future, it feels like the mountain I'm climbing just turned into a sheer cliff of ice.
  •