Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty June

I will loose my apartment in 2 days. I have a job but it's mostly under the table income. If I can't prove income then it seems that no one will rent to me. My credit is shot to hell. My partner is disabled but can't seem to get disability.
I'm so lost at this moment that I'm paralyzed by fear.
I've tried to get help and I have a caseworker and therapist but there's nothing anyone can do it seems.
If I leave my partner and the cats I could make it, but I can't do that. It's all the family I have.
I just am lower than I have ever been. Not suicidal yet, but not a whole lot of other options either
Sorry for the book. I just needed to vent and even Facebook is too public to vent this much
That's why I'm unhappy today
  •  

Kitty June

Still sad because I'm moving away from everyone I know. Lots of positive things,  but I'm going to miss my few close friends

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

•  

Rebecca

After today's blood tests thinking that although Spiro protects me from the effects of T it is still flowing through my veins like a poison.

Made me feel very sad but lots of other things to be happy about.
  •  

big kim

Going back to the town where I was born. I thought I'd check out where I used to live and where my few friends lived. The street I lived in is a warzone(like most of the town). Jan's old house with smashed windows & a sofa in the front garden, Ray's old house boarded up.I never bothered to see were Nick, Donna & Mike used to live. A lot of shops from my childhood now empty, my old school full of shiny empty houses no one can afford.
  •  

Dee Marshall

My Sweetie hurt her leg badly and doesn't know how. She's missing work today because she can barely move and I'm missing work to take care of her. She has the necessary sick days, but if I miss work I don't get paid. Every time we get a little ahead something happens to push us right back down. I'm beginning to feel cursed!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Elis

The pharmacy screwing up my order and giving me the wrong brand of gel  >:(. I prefer my normal brand because it's quicker to dry and it comes in sachets so easy to get the gel out; instead of the brand they've given me which comes in metal tubes. For me having to go to the pharmacy every month is an ordeal in itself: as I have social anxiety and feel like I'm being scrutinised. They also didn't have my order yesterday when they should have done so had to go back today. I wish I could just have my prescription home delivered bit that isn't an option.
Any else feel mentally exhausted by this or is it just me? :/
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

V M

Bigoted neighbors getting all agro and bothering me  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Elis

My dad calling me un attractive because I've gained a few pounds. It's only noticeable around my hips; I don't think my stomach bulges. Maybe my face looks a bit puffy. Earlier that day I actually looked in the mirror trying to make myself feel better about how I look; now that's completely out the window. And he wonders why I didn't get help for my mental health years ago.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Jenny07

More long hours at work. So far I have worked 30 days overtime in the last 3 months.
More this weekend and it never seems to stop.

I want to take leave as I have 60 days owing but can't.
Not happy
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

big kim

•  

V M

Was feeling tired so went to bed, but then I couldn't shut my mind off and started having a massive anxiety attack  :P

Decided to get up and keep myself busy with various household chores and check my emails and such

Going to give it another go, hopefully I can get a couple of hours in before I have to start getting ready for an appointment  :-\
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

"Don't take this the wrong way..."

It's always a prelude to something offensive, when it's a prelude to complaining about me wearing a t-shirt that isn't two sizes too large it's even more so.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Learning of one of my dearest friends taking ill  :'(  Feeling very worried for her

- V M
  •  

Fresas con Nata

Not today but yesterday. After taking some steps to visit the GIC, I was expecting a call to settle the details of the appointment. I received the anticipated call, but I was the usual jerk I am:

—Hello?
—Malename Surname?
—Err "good morning". Yes it's me.

The woman offered me a closed appointment date, no negotiation this time, and I couldn't accept it because I'll be in London that week. So she told me she'd call again, but I'm sure she won't because my being rough :(

How can I expect to have a good social life as a woman, being so rude. Here's hoping that HRT will change my vision of the world and people. But first I need HRT!!!
  •  

Xhianil

Still struggling to figure out my housing situation.
  •  

Sno

Struggling with a friends open transphobia. :(

Sno
  •  

Dee Marshall

Being yelled at for posting a thank you to Sweetie for 35 years of marriage (as of today) and telling her how much I love her and always will.

I deleted the post after that.

Follow-up:

The day got progressively worse. Sweetie told me this wasn't a marriage, that I'm not transgender, that my clothes are a slap in the face to her, that I've been unwilling to compromise,and that I had no consideration for her feelings at all. Only the marriage part is true and that only because she pushed me away in terms of physical affection, no hugs or kisses for example.

We had to go to court to face the possibility of eviction. We were able to come to an agreement with the lawyer. After that her mood changed entirely and she was quite pleasant to me, even making plans for the short vacation we have planned for a few weeks from now.

This is a pattern with her, bringing up everything that's bothered her when she's under other stress and insisting that her view is the only valid one and that there are no mitigating circumstances.

I'm not looking for suggestions. Divorcing her would accomplish nothing and she won't see a therapist. Nor will she listen to reason. Honestly, most of the time she is pleasant, loving and supportive.

And I sound like every other abused spouse in the history of the world.

One last thing, as of now 9% of this thread is me whining or someone being nice to me commiserating over my whining. I think that it's time I ceased to post in this thread except to encourage others. Posting for myself is accomplishing nothing.

•  

mac1

Quote from: Dee Marshall on May 24, 2016, 09:01:29 AM
Being yelled at for posting a thank you to Sweetie for 35 years of marriage (as of today) and telling her how much I love her and always will.
The day got progressively worse. Sweetie told me this wasn't a marriage, that I'm not transgender, that my clothes are a slap in the face to her, that I've been unwilling to compromise,and that I had no consideration for her feelings at all. Only the marriage part is true and that only because she pushed me away in terms of physical affection, no hugs or kisses for example.
This is a pattern with her, bringing up everything that's bothered her when she's under other stress and insisting that her view is the only valid one and that there are no mitigating circumstances.

Sounds typical of many cis-women.  My wife is a example of that.
?
  •  

FTMDiaries

Being treated like an irrelevance by the 'man' whose children I produced. All I want is someone to love me; who treats me like a valuable human being worthy of love, respect and consideration. Is that too much to ask?

•  

BlonT

So sad to know that if we spend all that money, that now go to world power play and hard ware,there would be no hunger and toxic waste.
  •