Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Oh gheeeze Amber,

What a mess to clean up after clearing the drain. What a pita. Don't break those nails they are hard to get to grow back.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

amberwaves

No broken nails, but I did somehow manage to scrape a knuckle unclearing the drain, plus having to run to Lowe's for a snake.  Just bleh.  I was washing the bedding so now I will have somewhere to sleep tonight once I get things run through.  And my nails still aren't done.  Had gels on and they need to soak off.  I was in the middle of that process when this went down.  So I have one hand sans polish and he other with it still on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Quote from: Cali on January 03, 2018, 01:01:30 PM
VM - Cyclops glasses, woooooo.

Your comment reminded me that I need to start looking at new frames.

Yeah, other than the headache and nausea I guess it's not too bad and besides my toothache was lonely and needed some companionship

The only thing I'm really concerned with is the cost as I have a somewhat expensive prescription and it is really bad timing to have to deal with this right now
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

Just when I think I got rid of a cold it come's back turbo charged dialled up to 12. Dripping with snot, coughing up greenys & a voice like I gargle with rusty razor blades in battery acid
  •  

Charlie Nicki

My cellphone was stolen. I'm gonna have to buy a new one and I really don't want to spend that money, it's money I don't really have, but I have to buy another one, I can't be without a phone...Will have to use my credit card. Saddest part is that I'm still paying for the stolen one. Ugh.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I'm hunkered down waiting out the east coast blizzard. Thursday is my busiest day and I'm missing out on 8 hours of client time that I won't get paid for.

If that weren't enough Randi and our son, Clayton, are on the South Carolina/Georgia border trying to get to Florida. Those folks down there are un-educated about snow and don't really have the right tools anyway. I'm not sure they'll get down there in time for our niece's wedding. A least I can follow their progress on Google Maps.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Dee Marshall on January 04, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
I'm hunkered down waiting out the east coast blizzard. Thursday is my busiest day and I'm missing out on 8 hours of client time that I won't get paid for.

If that weren't enough Randi and our son, Clayton, are on the South Carolina/Georgia border trying to get to Florida. Those folks down there are un-educated about snow and don't really have the right tools anyway.

I was just about to say the power going out (and not staying on for more than a few minutes at a time today) down here in se GA due to ice storm (not even snow, just ice) was making me unhappy. It's true, we don't know what we're doing with the cold stuff and no one has the right anything. I'm freezing in weather that most people wouldn't think twice about because I straight up don't own any clothes meant for sub 60 degree weather. ;D

Seriously though, this is a disaster where I am. There is still so many damaged trees from the hurricane in sept, that the ice is weighing down everything and bringing the weakened branches and entire trees down all over the place. Fortunately the worst is over and it isnt expected to rain again.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Roll on January 04, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I was just about to say the power going out (and not staying on for more than a few minutes at a time today) down here in se GA due to ice storm (not even snow, just ice) was making me unhappy. It's true, we don't know what we're doing with the cold stuff and no one has the right anything. I'm freezing in weather that most people wouldn't think twice about because I straight up don't own any clothes meant for sub 60 degree weather. ;D

Seriously though, this is a disaster where I am. There is still so many damaged trees from the hurricane in sept, that the ice is weighing down everything and bringing the weakened branches and entire trees down all over the place. Fortunately the worst is over and it isnt expected to rain again.
Please don't think I was criticizing. There's no real reason for you folks to have the materials OR the knowledge. This is far beyond "once in a blue moon" territory. Let's hope it stays that way.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Dee Marshall on January 04, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
Please don't think I was criticizing. There's no real reason for you folks to have the materials OR the knowledge. This is far beyond "once in a blue moon" territory. Let's hope it stays that way.

Oh, I didn't think that. :D It's totally true though no one how to deal with it. I think some people learned their lesson in 2014 (the storm that shut down Atlanta that wouldn't even be a snow day elsewhere), but not enough. My step-brother works night shift at a local hotel and they were packed with residents panicing over every little thing. My dad is maybe one of three people who even has a generator in the area..

~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

big kim

Had my beer goggles on, left a bar with Pierce Brosnan & woke up with Shane McGowan
  •  

Cassi

I heard that IPA's don't give you old people visions :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

big kim

Been trying IPA but there's not many authentic ones around today
  •  

Cassi

Big in Long Beach, Houston, don't know about Vegas yet.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

this morning on the way to work I ran over a bunny and then at work I smashed my hand and I dropped my phone and cracked the screen  :(
  •  

LizK

I had a call from My father today so say my Aunt is in an induced coma and despite the treatment 2 weeks ago the tumour has now spread to her bowel and is growing rapidly. She only has fleeting moments of consciousness none of which seem to be coherent. She is dying and I can only hope it is now swift and takes her quickly. I would be surprised if she makes it through the next few days...She has a special place in my heart and I am incredibly fond of her and certainly wish her no harm only peace....Bad news is always difficult to hear but being addressed as "fella" and "Mate" just make for another layer of hurt.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

V M

I am so very sorry to hear of this Liz  :'(

*Big Hugs*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: ElizabethK on January 05, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
I had a call from My father today so say my Aunt is in an induced coma and despite the treatment 2 weeks ago the tumour has now spread to her bowel and is growing rapidly. She only has fleeting moments of consciousness none of which seem to be coherent. She is dying and I can only hope it is now swift and takes her quickly. I would be surprised if she makes it through the next few days...She has a special place in my heart and I am incredibly fond of her and certainly wish her no harm only peace....Bad news is always difficult to hear but being addressed as "fella" and "Mate" just make for another layer of hurt.

My deepest sympathies for you and your family
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Faith

this is a bit odd. I am not really unhappy today. I've been feeling pretty good. The odd thought keep popping in though, spoils the mood for a bit, then it moves on. So it doesn't ruin my mood, it just interrupts it.

the thought? Sadly it the thought that I am pretending, faking my way though. That I'm just a guy that wants an excuse to wear/do girly things so I'm convincing myself that there's more to it. When the thought hits, I don't feel like a girl at all. I feel like a poser, lying to myself and to the people that I care about.

Then the thought flitters away and I'm back to being comfortable and upbeat.  weird.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Roll

Quote from: Faith on January 05, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
this is a bit odd. I am not really unhappy today. I've been feeling pretty good. The odd thought keep popping in though, spoils the mood for a bit, then it moves on. So it doesn't ruin my mood, it just interrupts it.

the thought? Sadly it the thought that I am pretending, faking my way though. That I'm just a guy that wants an excuse to wear/do girly things so I'm convincing myself that there's more to it. When the thought hits, I don't feel like a girl at all. I feel like a poser, lying to myself and to the people that I care about.

Then the thought flitters away and I'm back to being comfortable and upbeat.  weird.

Very much this for me too.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•