Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieJune

Today was to be my wedding day. I was going to marry a wonderful strong woman in a castle near San Diego. It was all Disney themed and everything seemed to be perfect besides... well... me.
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 08, 2018, 09:22:28 PM
A friend of mine had to put his dog down because it became sick with an illness somewhat rare to dogs and so we're commiserating on that  :'(  He was a great lil' dog and will be greatly missed

That is sad.  Dogs can be really nice friends.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Friends ' only child died suddenly at 38 leaving 4 daughters.
  •  

ChristineHaylett

The mirror, I rely upon it for makeup etc but it hates me so. X
You will only be truly happy when you learn to accept yourself.
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 10, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

That is sad.  Dogs can be really nice friends.

Chrissy

True, and this lil' guy had his own unique personality
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

jaybutterfly

very severe dysphoria today and still have my non accepting mum telling me she wants me to be happy no matter the cost...

constantly worrying that transition will never be enough to pass.

Really, really miserable
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Laurie on January 03, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
Oh gheeeze Amber,

What a mess to clean up after clearing the drain. What a pita. Don't break those nails they are hard to get to grow back.

Hugs,
  Laurie
You haven't lived until you've replaced an ejection pump. More than once. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Christy Lee

I had a bad dream last night, i dreamt i was a child like 4 or 5 and told my father that didnt want to be a boy and that i wanted to be a girl and he didnt accept it i wonder if this explains my shame in being Transgender? i dont recall anything like this happening but idk maybe its something i repressed?
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Sno

It's not much fun coming round from a patch of dissociation to realise that your first job in the morning is to wash your bed linen.

It feels like such a step back, it's literally months since my last episode, it had started to feel like a new normal. Still, leaf out of Cindy's book. I can beat this.

Rowan
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: big kim on February 10, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Friends ' only child died suddenly at 38 leaving 4 daughters.

Wow, I don't know how this could have been missed and not responded to.  I am so sorry to hear that you lost your child.  My oldest is also 38 and while we aren't in contact I would be devastated if something were to happen to him.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

I legit can't remember if I took my spiro and estrogen pills today. If I didn't then I guess I'm skipping a day because I don't want to do a double dose if I did happen to take them this morning
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on February 11, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
I legit can't remember if I took my spiro and estrogen pills today. If I didn't then I guess I'm skipping a day because I don't want to do a double dose if I did happen to take them this morning

WIDC!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 11, 2018, 11:08:40 AM
When In Doubt, Count!

Ah, I see that Countess Cassi gives some advice that does add up, making good sense.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 11, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Ah, I see that Countess Cassi gives some advice that does add up, making good sense.

Chrissy

Oh Chrissy Sweetie, You're making me blush  :icon_chick: :icon_peace:
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Mar car battery died and I can not fix it myself. I hate the way they built in the battery so you have to take off the passengers tire and wheel well to take the battery out and it is so cold out. I know it can be fix just was not happy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Mar car battery died and I can not fix it myself. I hate the way they built in the battery so you have to take off the passengers tire and wheel well to take the battery out and it is so cold out. I know it can be fix just was not happy

Wow, what kind of car do you have?  A Pol 5150?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

clumping about through life and not thinking about my actions (no details) think its my dyslectic brain
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

Suicidal ideation gnawing at my mind
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on February 11, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
Wow, what kind of car do you have?  A Pol 5150?

2002 Chrysler intrepid 3.5 RT
  •