Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

More snow!!!  :P  What I thought to be a simple cold seems to keep getting progressively worse, woke up and could hardly breath

I'm sure it will clear up eventually but right now I'm hatin' on being a miserable gurgling yuck n' muck monster  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 15, 2018, 03:01:14 AM
More snow!!!  :P  What I thought to be a simple cold seems to keep getting progressively worse, woke up and could hardly breath

I'm sure it will clear up eventually but right now I'm hatin' on being a miserable gurgling yuck n' muck monster  :P

Had to get up on a chair to get to the AC intake vent to check out the AC Filter.  Wouldn't even make a good Eclipse viewer because not even sunlight could get through it.  Ended up taking the vacujum which I luckily repaired last week and cleaned it up.

Just in time for daughter to insanely run the AC because it was 75 degrees upstairs - Almost froze up cute button nose off and wake up to heater being left on.

Sniffles all morning :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
Had to get up on a chair to get to the AC intake vent to check out the AC Filter.  Wouldn't even make a good Eclipse viewer because not even sunlight could get through it.  Ended up taking the vacujum which I luckily repaired last week and cleaned it up.

Just in time for daughter to insanely run the AC because it was 75 degrees upstairs - Almost froze up cute button nose off and wake up to heater being left on.

Sniffles all morning :(

OK Cassi.... pleaser quit bragging about your Air Conditioner.   Here where I live, this early morning it was 4 degrees F and today's high will only be 19 deg F...  lots of snow on the ground and ice on the cars and more snow coming in the next few days.   At home I have my heat on, and also a nice propane stove in the Living Room next to my reading chair....   and I am doing a lot of baking and cooking so I can stay near the heat from the oven and stove!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ V M:  I hate it when I get all congested ...and it seems that this winter is worse than ever... some people here that I know have had the colds and congestion and coughing and hacking ....hang on for up to a month or even more.  I have been fortunate to have missed all of that fun.   When I do get really congested I have found the best OTC remedy for me seems to be Mucinex

I hope that you get well soon... it is miserable being miserable.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 15, 2018, 01:39:03 PM
OK Cassi.... pleaser quit bragging about your Air Conditioner.   Here where I live, this early morning it was 4 degrees F and today's high will only be 19 deg F...  lots of snow on the ground and ice on the cars and more snow coming in the next few days.   At home I have my heat on, and also a nice propane stove in the Living Room next to my reading chair....   and I am doing a lot of baking and cooking so I can stay near the heat from the oven and stove!!!
Danielle

Did the solar storm give you a light show?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dena

I don't know how your body responds to bugs, but if it keeps getting worst, consider seeing a doctor. For some reason lately there seem to be a lot of pneumonia going around and it can be pretty dangerous for some people.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Yeah the gurgle sounds like a bad sign to me, a trip to the doc might be wise to do sooner than later.

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 14, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
I've barely slept in the last few nights. I think last night I got maybe an hour? Probably not even that. This stupid cough keeps waking me up, usually just at the moment I'm about to drift off. I never imagined an illness could be so sadistic...

I use Nyquil, because you can't be miserable if you're comatose.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

Quote from: Dena on March 15, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
I don't know how your body responds to bugs, but if it keeps getting worst, consider seeing a doctor. For some reason lately there seem to be a lot of pneumonia going around and it can be pretty dangerous for some people.

True, there has been an outbreak of pneumonia this year and it is a concern of mine - One of my neighbors was in hospital for three days

I'll try to get in to be seen
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allison S

Yesterday I had a guy somewhat aggressively tap my shoulder to move over so his wife can sit on the subway. Today I had a guy tell me he's getting out, but it was very packed and no one was moving. He started yelling at me...

I mean the second one was unfortunate, and I know how irritaring it was, but like he really didn't have to scream at me like I'm trash basically.

So now I'm wondering if it's because I'm 6 months on mtf hrt people are starting to see me as weaker/less likely to lash back at them? I obviously would never, unless I'm in danger, because there are some real psychos. But I'm also pretty sure pre hrt, I never had anything close to these situations happen to me. It could be that I look younger too? And yes both men were much taller than me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Probably because you're more laid back now?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

big kim

Went for my prescription, forgot it's methadone day & the chemists full of smackrats.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
Probably because you're more laid back now?

What do you mean?

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 16, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

What do you mean?

As a male since I can remember I was always told to be prepared, watchful of my surroundings and ready to respond to anything.  This effected how I walked, talked, body language - the whole enchilada.

Everyone who knew me before beginning HRT and now, have all stated that my mannerisms aren't as "tense" for lack of a better word.

People, who normally would have read the old me would never talked or approached me in an over-bearing way.  Now, however, I'm way laid back and at times a target for some.

Make sense?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on March 16, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
As a male since I can remember I was always told to be prepared, watchful of my surroundings and ready to respond to anything.  This effected how I walked, talked, body language - the whole enchilada.

Everyone who knew me before beginning HRT and now, have all stated that my mannerisms aren't as "tense" for lack of a better word.

People, who normally would have read the old me would never talked or approached me in an over-bearing way.  Now, however, I'm way laid back and at times a target for some.

Make sense?

Maybe.. I mean I don't know. I do feel generally calmer after hrt but I don't think I would've reacted differently pre hrt. I had a stranger smack my head once pre hrt while on the subway and I've been called a fag. It could just be because of the size of nyc... I'm an easy target for sure

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 16, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Maybe.. I mean I don't know. I do feel generally calmer after hrt but I don't think I would've reacted differently pre hrt. I had a stranger smack my head once pre hrt while on the subway and I've been called a fag. It could just be because of the size of nyc... I'm an easy target for sure

Again, bearing and/or presence can make a difference.  While I have been changing some since HRT, I still wear a USMC baseball cap when I go out (covers my bald spot,lol). 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Sonic Burger is coming out with a Pickle Juice Slushy - yuck unless you're pregnant :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Getting my head around the fact that Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia is the BEST CASE situation for me right now. All the other possibilities are much worse.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 16, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
Getting my head around the fact that Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia is the BEST CASE situation for me right now. All the other possibilities are much worse.

Good luck with that - I can't even get them off my tongue :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Cassi on March 16, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
Good luck with that - I can't even get them off my tongue :)
What it basically means is a genetic condition where you have too much calcium in your blood and too little in your urine. That condition is basically benign. If I don't have that I have hypercalcemia and that is caused by or leads to tumors (cancerous or benlgn), heart disease, osteoporosis, kidney stones.  All kinds of bad stuff.

I'm hoping for the benign genetic condition but it's hella rare.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 16, 2018, 03:26:49 PM
What it basically means is a genetic condition where you have too much calcium in your blood and too little in your urine. That condition is basically benign. If I don't have that I have hypercalcemia and that is caused by or leads to tumors (cancerous or benlgn), heart disease, osteoporosis, kidney stones.  All kinds of bad stuff.

I'm hoping for the benign genetic condition but it's hella rare.

Sorry to hear but thank you for the explanation.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •