Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 31, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
She could have just panicked I have seen it lots of times myself.  I do wish she get better soon I hope the best for her.
And Yes I figured that so do all the girls at work and the guys too I am just Easy........

So Easy is getting into Tiff?

Uhoo
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 31, 2018, 08:11:23 PM
So Easy is getting into Tiff?

Uhoo

No not  that way easy to have fun with I am a bit of a tease though
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 31, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
No not  that way easy to have fun with I am a bit of a tease though

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 31, 2018, 08:14:54 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

I did not mean sexual fun with like easy i meant easy to get along with easy going lol
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 31, 2018, 08:17:33 PM
I did not mean sexual fun with like easy i meant easy to get along with easy going lol

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Well I just saw my sister sent out thank you cards for my nieces birthday (a month ago) and I didn't get one... I was at the party and I gave a gift (money).. It just hurts even though I would still do it again because I love my niece.
My other sister sent me a thank you card. She made it a point to ask what my address is.
Anyway I feel silly being upset over this.. Bleh what a great easter..

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Well I just saw my sister sent out thank you cards for my nieces birthday (a month ago) and I didn't get one... I was at the party and I gave a gift (money).. It just hurts even though I would still do it again because I love my niece.
My other sister sent me a thank you card. She made it a point to ask what my address is.
Anyway I feel silly being upset over this.. Bleh what a great easter..

It's in the mail, ask your roomies :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on April 01, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
It's in the mail, ask your roomies :(
It's not. But I won't fret more than I have. I have transitioning to worry about right now!!

•  

Roll

Dysphoria driven panic attack at Easter brunch. First time since really making progress I had to put on a dress shirt and pants (which I never liked to begin with) and couldn't wear my hat to cover up balding in public. Seeing myself in mirrors, and seeing random guys that I knew I looked just like at that moment... It hit me really hard, and I went into the bathroom, checked if all the stalls were empty and just sobbed.

Also, the food just plain sucked. Another case of a fancy place that charges way too much for outright bad food. I mean it wasn't even that it wasn't worth the price, it was just plain bad by any standard and I wouldn't choose to eat if it was free.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
It's not. But I won't fret more than I have. I have transitioning to worry about right now!!

Think of transitioning like that song "Sailing", don't remember who sang it but on a good note, I remember how to speel transitioning correclty :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on April 01, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
Dysphoria driven panic attack at Easter brunch. First time since really making progress I had to put on a dress shirt and pants (which I never liked to begin with) and couldn't wear my hat to cover up balding in public. Seeing myself in mirrors, and seeing random guys that I knew I looked just like at that moment... It hit me really hard, and I went into the bathroom, checked if all the stalls were empty and just sobbed.

Also, the food just plain sucked. Another case of a fancy place that charges way too much for outright bad food. I mean it wasn't even that it wasn't worth the price, it was just plain bad by any standard and I wouldn't choose to eat if it was free.

That sucks, Ellie. Hope you're feeling better. The food being bad is just like salt in an open wound.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Quote from: Sarah_P on April 01, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
That sucks, Ellie. Hope you're feeling better. The food being bad is just like salt in an open wound.

It made me realize that one way or another, passing or not, I have to move up my time table. I can't do that ever again. I came home and just slept all afternoon out of shear adrenaline exhaustion from the panic attack, I haven't done that in years. Used to be the hallmark of my agoraphobia if I had to leave the house for something.

(Though I did have one I guess positive thing leading up to it. I was originally going to go in a plain pink shirt, men's shirt technically but was eastery enough I could get by with it not actually being dressy. That plan went out the window when I realized that the shirt was a little see through and my breasts were completely visible and very obviously looking like breasts, not moobs. So I had to put on the darker dress shirt over it.)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on April 01, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
Think of transitioning like that song "Sailing", don't remember who sang it but on a good note, I remember how to speel transitioning correclty :)
Christopher Cross or Rod Stewart? I looked up both lol
Thanks Cassi [emoji4] transitioning is a good "worry" to have..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 06:34:32 PM
Christopher Cross or Rod Stewart? I looked up both lol
Thanks Cassi [emoji4] transitioning is a good "worry" to have..

:)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TicTac

I suffer from a lot of depression that is usually followed with suicidal thoughts, and I am feeling pretty down again today. My mind is a void of negativity so I am always depressed about something though. I am not fond of myself, or my life or anything really and sometimes it just really gets to me.

Whelp, my cousin walked in my room and I am pretty sure she saw what I wrote above so that sucks. I really wish I could disappear right now honestly. What a fun Easter this is.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: TicTac on April 01, 2018, 08:31:20 PM
I suffer from a lot of depression that is usually followed with suicidal thoughts, and I am feeling pretty down again today. My mind is a void of negativity so I am always depressed about something though. I am not fond of myself, or my life or anything really and sometimes it just really gets to me.

Whelp, my cousin walked in my room and I am pretty sure she saw what I wrote above so that sucks. I really wish I could disappear right now honestly. What a fun Easter this is.

I'm right there with you on this Easter.  :-X  I hope this doesn't sound like a hollow platitude, but just remember you are not alone in those feelings, and over my time on these forums I've seen many people share the problems that we face move on to be happy beyond their wildest dreams. There is hope, and don't lose sight of that!
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Roll on April 01, 2018, 08:54:54 PM
I'm right there with you on this Easter.  :-X  I hope this doesn't sound like a hollow platitude, but just remember you are not alone in those feelings, and over my time on these forums I've seen many people share the problems that we face move on to be happy beyond their wildest dreams. There is hope, and don't lose sight of that!

Thank you for the kind words Roll  :) Also, I am sorry your Easter is not going well either.
  •  

Allison S

I'm feeling the same way TicTac.. I just don't know if I have it in me...
My brother in laws mother, who's a horrible person for other reasons, randomly jumps in a conversation I'm having with my niece and says "you should cut your hair I don't like it like that!"... my whole family, 3 sisters, brother, 2 nieces and my mom were all there. It was just terrible. My mom tried to defend me I guess and said "that's the style now everyone is doing it" no mom.. that's just how I want to do my hair! But at least she tried...

I just got burnt and stale fries and I went back to the chinese place and they were so rude. I'm so over today, it's just been one thing after another [emoji17]

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 09:35:56 PM
I'm feeling the same way TicTac.. I just don't know if I have it in me...
My brother in laws mother, who's a horrible person for other reasons, randomly jumps in a conversation I'm having with my niece and says "you should cut your hair I don't like it like that!"... my whole family, 3 sisters, brother, 2 nieces and my mom were all there. It was just terrible. My mom tried to defend me I guess and said "that's the style now everyone is doing it" no mom.. that's just how I want to do my hair! But at least she tried...

I just got burnt and stale fries and I went back to the chinese place and they were so rude. I'm so over today, it's just been one thing after another [emoji17]

I am sorry that happened, some people are just rude and put there 2 cents in where it dont belong it you ever want or
just need to talk just pm me and that goes for anyone sometimes just talking helps :)
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 01, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
I am sorry that happened, some people are just rude and put there 2 cents in where it dont belong it you ever want or
just need to talk just pm me and that goes for anyone sometimes just talking helps :)
you're a sweetheart [emoji173] I just feel like I can be too much for any one person and so I just post here to let it out a bit

•