Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on October 02, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
Most people have little bumps on there genitalia and this is normal. If you have an STI it would be obvious.

They were never there before, and they look exactly like all the pictures I can find of genital warts.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: 4A-GZE on October 02, 2018, 06:22:22 PM
They were never there before, and they look exactly like all the pictures I can find of genital warts.

Oh that sucks. :(
Time for a trip to the doctor.
  •  

Donica

So did everybody's phone just go berserk? Jeezzz! What's next? The internet? I guess it's a good thing so long as Trump doesn't start using it for tweeting. I can see it know. Monthly alert test during Wednesday morning staff meetings.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 03, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
So did everybody's phone just go berserk? Jeezzz! What's next? The internet? I guess it's a good thing so long as Trump doesn't start using it for tweeting.

@Donica
Yep, my cell phone and my iPad went bonkers just as I was discussing some financial stuff with one of my clients in my office!!!!
We are all connected and getting more so as technology invades every facet of our lives.
That can be a good thing but also it can be a bad thing.
In my settings I should be able to cancel and delete any notifications like that... I think.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Donica on October 02, 2018, 11:27:48 AM
...and with weekly HNT sessions and VFT, I'm busier now...
Donica.
OK, Color me ignorant on this one.  I can't find the definition to HNT.  Help?
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 03, 2018, 01:58:58 PM
OK, Color me ignorant on this one.  I can't find the definition to HNT.  Help?
Judi

Not at all Judi! It's Stephanie's term. HNT = Hot Needle Torture. Electrolysis. I may start using a term MTQ (My Torture Queen) when referring to my electrolysis. I hope she never finds out though. You never want to upset a lady with a hot electric needle in her hands.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on October 03, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Not at all Judi! It's Stephanie's term. HNT = Hot Needle Torture. Electrolysis. I may start using a term MTQ (My Torture Queen) when referring to my electrolysis. I hope she never finds out though. You never want to upset a lady with a hot electric needle in her hands.

Donica.

Credit where it's due! My BFF @SassyCassie  came up with the HNT acronym. She's the reason my F-250 is called the "Colossus" (though I expanded it to "The Colossus of Roads"), and my Mini Cooper is the "RocketSkate." If you ever need anything named, she's the one to ask!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 03, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Credit where it's due! My BFF @SassyCassie  came up with the HNT acronym. She's the reason my F-250 is called the "Colossus" (though I expanded it to "The Colossus of Roads"), and my Mini Cooper is the "RocketSkate." If you ever need anything named, she's the one to ask!

Stephanie

That sounds like fun. I think I will name my cute little OZ-Rally the CosmoSled. Yeah? What do ya think? Lets ask SassyCassie!

Donica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 03, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Stephanie

@Steph2.0   @SassyCassie
Dear Stephanie:
Hey, naming things in personal terms is always fun and makes for fun conversation.   

So, please tell me, was it SassyCassie that named you Galaxy Girl?   
I have read all of your posts involving star gaziing and aircraft....
...so, it is obvious to me that the moniker fits.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 03, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
@Steph2.0   @SassyCassie
Dear Stephanie:
Hey, naming things in personal terms is always fun and makes for fun conversation.   

So, please tell me, was it SassyCassie that named you Galaxy Girl?   
I have read all of your posts involving star gaziing and aircraft....
...so, it is obvious to me that the moniker fits.

Kind of. It was more a joint effort. We were looking over eyeliner colors at Sephora, and two that we liked were called "Galaxy Girl" and "Eccentric Diva." We thought the two of those would be great names for a superhero team. Cassie morphed hers into "Electric" Diva, and so we were named. We have ever since fought the evil forces of deadnaming and misgendering together, wherever they may raise their ugly heads.

She gave me an insulated Yeti cup with a gorgeous starry background on it to help me stay ahead of spiro-induced dehydration, and I bought vinyl stickers for it. It was one of the first things I owned with my new name on it, and goes with me practically everywhere I go:

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Donica on October 03, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
So did everybody's phone just go berserk? Jeezzz! What's next? The internet? I guess it's a good thing so long as Trump doesn't start using it for tweeting. I can see it know. Monthly alert test during Wednesday morning staff meetings.
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 03, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
@Donica
Yep, my cell phone and my iPad went bonkers just as I was discussing some financial stuff with one of my clients in my office!!!!
We are all connected and getting more so as technology invades every facet of our lives.
That can be a good thing but also it can be a bad thing.
In my settings I should be able to cancel and delete any notifications like that... I think.
Danielle

Yeah, my phones both went crazy today while I was trying to get some much-needed sleep.  Things have been hectic for me lately, and sleep has become a rare commodity, so after my second phone went nuts, I decided to get up out of bed.  bleah.

And from what I can understand, those kind of notifications can not be turned off.     
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/politics/cellphone-federal-emergency-alert-system-test/index.html

Its to alert those of us here in the US in case of terrorist attack, weather disaster or zombie infection outbreak.  Its a federal law that went into effect in 2008. 

Too bad it wasn't working when Hawaii thought they were having a missile heading their way earlier this year.  :-\

Ryuichi

•  

V M

My phone woke me up and kinda freaked me out as well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kitty June

My phone went off at work and on a phone call. The speakers in the ceiling broadcast it as well as the phone of the customer on the other end. Oh, plus everyone's phone in the office.
Yeah, it was annoying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

I have had to repeat a urine test 3 times due to "contamination" all the time thinking it was part of the mandatory tests for my upcoming surgery only to find out tonight that not only is the test that I keep having to repeat not required for my pre surgery stuff but I have been given the wrong instructions twice producing a contaminated sample....its all down to the fact that when I gave my Dr the letter from Mr Ives about what blood tests (6 tests) she looked at the list and then something on her screen, clicked the mouse and then out popped a pathology form with 14 separate tests + the urine culture telling me this is what she gives her pregnant ladies and covers what I need. At the time I didn't realise how many test she had me tested for as opposed to what I asked for...you guessed it!! The urine test I keep having to repeat is one of the ones that is not required and I also found out today that it needs to be specifically a mid stream sample to help prevent contamination....is it any wonder I have white coat syndrome... ::) >:(
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

I hate pee tests. I mean, it comes out - test passed. Right?
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Faith on October 04, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
I hate pee tests. I mean, it comes out - test passed. Right?

nothing to pass...it simply is just not required and I have wasted hours on this so far,  its one of a whole bunch of unneccesary tests because my Dr gave me one of her personal "standardised" tests forms rather than what Mr Ives had asked me to get so which was 14 more tests that she was asked to provide...including the pee test.... its a pointless waste of resources.

Edit: Sometimes/Many times I am a complete dolt(everyone nods)...Faith makes a perfectly acceptable joke and I dribble on about "standised" forms and resources...sorry Faith and thanks I did get the joke...once you pointed it out to me ...sorry :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

SiobhánF

I don't know what it was today, but it's been a bit rough. Normally, I'm not terribly affected by having to be at work in guy mode or being non-maliciously called "sir," but today was the pits. It started with getting ready for work (shaving, seeing myself without my wig). Then, I get called sir on multiple occasions by the friend who's trying to be supportive and all. Then, somewhere in the middle, I had to deliver a letter of counseling to a junior coworker. My friend noticed that I was a bit off today and asked, to which I replied, "Nothing, I'm fine." Then, he asked me something ending in "sir," and he saw my eyes fade again, then apologized. I said, "It's okay, really. Just drop it." Oof, what a weird day.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

I'm at a festival thing right now with my ex, and I'm still really in love with her. So this is kind of weird. I want to just go off and sleep around to keep her out of my mind, but if you remember my previous posts, that can't happen until I've been tested.
  •  

Faith

This morning started off good, high point, decided instead of doing the normal 'casual Friday' I'd dress up. Now my mood is dropping because, for some reason, I'm feeling more like a guy in a dress. It's really starting to bum me out. :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•