Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Allyson

Started by allyson, January 03, 2006, 01:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allyson

Hi, I just found these forums today but I like what I see so I figured, hey, what the heck.  I  live wisconsin, I've told my lesbian mothers about me about two monthes ago, I haven't told any of my friends because I'm still not sure about who I am so, yeah.

[edit] removed some personal information[/edit]
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hey there Allyson,

Welcome to Susans.  I think that you will find that this is a great place to meet new people, seek advice and get information.  There is a wide variety of it so just join in, read the posts, and take part where you can.  Be sure to read the rules and relax you're among friends.

Steph
  •  

Peggiann

Hi Allyson,

I just wanted to say hi there and welcome to Susan's Place.
It's a very freindly place with like minded people. The Wiki has lots of information to offer. So make yourself to home and I look for word to reading more of your post in the future when you feel ready to share.

Smiles,
Peggiann
  •  

HelenW

Hello Allyson and welcome.

I'm trying to figure out where I'm really at in the gender spectrum and Susan's has been a great guide for me.  I hope it'll work as well or better for you.

Don't just stay on the forums, though, the Wiki and the other links are also very informative.

Welcome, again,
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Cassandra

Hi Allyson,

Welcome to Susan's. You'll find a lot of helpful advice here and as had been said be sure to check out the Wiki. There is a lot of information to digest. So fix yourself a cup of tea or other relaxing beverage, sit down, take your shoes off and set a spell.

Cassie
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Hi Allyson,
It great to meet you.
I live in Michigan so your my neighbor.
I'm a CD plus who is still trying to find out what I going to do about who I really am. :-\ :icon_confused:
And I'm still finding out about this female (me) that has been buried inside. You know it's very hard to let go of the male role (act) that I have live in for so many years.
I just glad I found Susan's and the many friends who have encouraged me.
We are all on a journey and i'm glad you have joined us on this road of discovery.
Welcome Allyson.
:)
Jillieann
  •  

JenniferElizabeth

Hi and welcome to susans Allyson.
I hope you enjoy your visits. Yes, Jillieann, I can relate very well.
When  you have to live under an act for 20,30, or 40 years it
is very hard to try and let it go, and let the real person out. Most
of the time I find that I will slip back into it without realizing it.
WHAT A PAIN!!!!! Got to break the cycle some how. :D
  •  

Shelley

Hi Allyson,

Welcome to Susan's. I think you will find this place helpful in your journey of self discovery. By comparing your experiences to those shared here I think you will find out more about yourself.

Feel free to join in with our discussions and avail yourself of the information sources such as the Wiki.

Shelley
  •