News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Being positive

Started by Late arrival, January 27, 2016, 01:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Late arrival

Hello peoples!
So, lately I've been a bit, negative you could say, about me only now figuring out I was mtf. But I've decided to be positive with this and take the steps I can to start on the path to transition. So the few things I've started to do is for one, I've come out to a trusted few people! Which is a huge step. Second, I've started to actively act female as much as I can in private. For example, crossing my legs farther, sitting straighter, walking differently, etc... and all of these things are suggestions that I've gotten from my girl cousin who I've come out to. I've also been thinking in the positive sense towards my situation. Instead of thinking "why did I realize this so late, it's going to be impossible to be who I want to be" I'm thinking more like, "I'll take the steps I can now, and as technology and my courage improves I'll start doing more."

So, now onto a question I have. Does anyone have any tips for secretly dieting? I'm slightly overweight, I weight about the mid 170s when if I didn't have the fat I would weigh about 130-140. I'm just wondering if anyone has tips on that, and I wouldn't be able to count calories or anything like that since I'm trying to stay under cover about it.
  •  

Jessirules

Diet plus exercise,  cut out pasta and sugar first. That works for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

•  

suzifrommd

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •