Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi?

Started by architeuthis, February 01, 2016, 10:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

architeuthis

Hello, everybody. My name is Denny. Or Dennis Willard if you're formal. I'm a transboy from Alaska who's sixteenth is in just a few days. Unfortunately, that milestone will not be celebrated with the same joy that some transboys experience in being eligible for T, as my parents are incredibly casually transphobic. And sometimes not so casual. And that's why I'm here.
I can count on my hand the number of people I'm formally out to, such as my science teacher, my godfather, and a local priest and his family, but my name has been flung around and I'm a bit loud about myself, so it's generally common to hear that "that kid with the green hair is gay I think." I'm Episcopalian and I want to become ordained and serve in the Army as a chaplain, so naturally, I look to Cameron Partridge, who I highly suggest looking up if you are Catholic or Episcopalian, or just interested in trans figures in the church at all...but I digress. I'm also ice hockey goaltender and I rather like being in all that gear, because then nobody can tell what gender you are. However, as soon as I'm off the ice I gotta go to the women's locker rooms, which is a bummer.
I'm mostly just here to learn some more about how to actually pass instead of just looking like a tomboy, and meet some new people.
Thanks for having me,
Dennis
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. You have already discovered the youth section but you may explore and post in the remainder the site. As you are FTM, questions relating to that will be answered quicker if they are posted in the FTM section. The guys tend to hang out there and are not as as common in the rest of the site. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •