News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Vj lubrication and pessaries

Started by kira21 ♡♡♡, February 16, 2016, 01:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira21 ♡♡♡

Hiya,

I am looking for a discrete lubrication solution, and I was considering a pessary based application but I am open to other options, that wouldn't require an 'ok let me apply'  event immediately before...  Well,  you know.

I would be very interested to hear what you guys have found that might work.

Thanks!

Kira

calicarly

I'm only going for my surgery in a week and a half but, just today I was talking about pessaries with my step dad who is a nurse doubly qualified in general and mental nursing, it was actually because of a presentation he is doing while training other nurses and support workers so it included other stuff...

It sounds like a great idea that you mention this. I will actually ask him if he has any info on this, he also gifted me his last years prescriptions book I will look in there too and get back here if I find anything interesting . 
Low dose HRT-2004
Full time and full dose HRT-2009
BA/Rhinoplasty-May 2013
FFS-Aug 2014
Body contouring-Jan 2015
GRS- Feb 2016
  •  

AnonyMs

In Australia there's Wet Stuff Bodyglide Capsules. Can't say I've tried it, but that's what its designed for.

The Australian sites carrying it are all sex shops, so there's another

http://www.wetstuff.eu/en/ready-inserts.html

I wonder if perhaps normal lube applied with an applicator with work?

•  

calicarly

Actually Anonyms, that makes a lot of sense it being more of a regular lube type product and not necessarily a medical thing, although they do a lot of lubricants on prescription too. I could ded see it being prescribed if it is a pessary... But looking out for it on sexshop websites makes a lot of sense.
Low dose HRT-2004
Full time and full dose HRT-2009
BA/Rhinoplasty-May 2013
FFS-Aug 2014
Body contouring-Jan 2015
GRS- Feb 2016
  •  

Serenation

Quote from: AnonyMs on February 17, 2016, 10:41:59 PM
In Australia there's Wet Stuff Bodyglide Capsules. Can't say I've tried it, but that's what its designed for.

The Australian sites carrying it are all sex shops, so there's another

http://www.wetstuff.eu/en/ready-inserts.html

I wonder if perhaps normal lube applied with an applicator with work?

I am convinced wetstuff is the best lube in Australia, really good pricing too.

I am not sure when sex without dilating first becomes an option.
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

AnonyMs

Quote from: Serenation on February 20, 2016, 05:34:27 AM
I am convinced wetstuff is the best lube in Australia, really good pricing too.

I looked into it a bit. There's lots of varieties of wet stuff, and I think you're meant to use the non-silicone ones like wet stuff lite for dilation. A$40 or so for 5Kg. That should last a while.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: kira21 ♡♡♡ on February 16, 2016, 01:36:58 PM
Hiya,

I am looking for a discrete lubrication solution, and I was considering a pessary based application but I am open to other options, that wouldn't require an 'ok let me apply'  event immediately before...  Well,  you know.

I would be very interested to hear what you guys have found that might work.

Thanks!

Kira

You might try probiotic pessaries for a healthy flora:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,190841.msg1700440.html#msg1700440

There are applicators for lube.
You might try coconut oil, excuse yourself and use the restroom beforehand.
It should be easy to say you want to freshen up a bit before ... and additionally comb your hair ... apply a bit of a scent ...
If using coconut oil use non latex condoms.

Many men like the taste of coconut oil ... just saying ...

additionally it might be a good idea to use the toilet.
Many people report a very slippery substance coming from the urethra, which might help with lubrication.
Not holding in helps.
Knowing having used the toilet beforehand might help letting go then.

Wish you love .. and fun .. :)

hugs
  •  

Serenation

Quote from: AnonyMs on February 20, 2016, 05:45:33 AM
I looked into it a bit. There's lots of varieties of wet stuff, and I think you're meant to use the non-silicone ones like wet stuff lite for dilation. A$40 or so for 5Kg. That should last a while.

I use the westuff gold water based lubricant. it's in all the supermarkets and is around 8 bucks for a big bottle (270 grams) Think im on 4th bottle (you need less as time goes on) in 10 months
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

Joi

I pretty new at this, but in just a short time I've found that prices and availability for lube are all over the place.  I'm starting to transition to coconut oil to see if that will do the job.  Haven't considered pessaries though!

•  

kira21 ♡♡♡

For me coconut smells nice when it goes on but smells bad after a sleep/a few hours and doesn't douche out easily.

Thanks for all the answers folks :-)