Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

During 'dirty talk' with your partner, do you enjoy being called a >-bleeped-<?

Started by Lara13, February 01, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara13

Hi all,

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A QUESTION TO THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY LIVING FULL TIME AS FEMALES SO NO CD'S ETC.

So I know the title looks crazy. A little about me- I am a young mtf girl of 28. I transitioned very young in life and fully pass (having had bf's who didn't even know I was ts). With this in mind, you can imagine how I would feel disgusted at someone calling me a derogatory name. However, recently (only the last few months) I seem to be having this wild change when it comes to the bedroom.
Usually my BF and I will talk about me as a fully functional female (vagina etc) even though I am non-op for health reasons. Recently, we started talking about me with what I have between my legs (in a sexual way) and both found it really hot. However, as things have developed, I have started getting turned on by being called foul words etc (it should be noted that I am submissive and like being dominated and so the degrading thing does it for me!)
The only issue is, after sex- I feel low, like I have compromised who I am and feel like I must be wrong in some way.
So-
I wanted to ask-
A: Is this at all normal!?
B: Does anyone else like being called these names in bed?

Thank you so much for your time and help girls :)
Lara x
  •  

Oliviah

I wouldn't worry.  We all like a little humiliation and being submissive sometimes.  Why do you think 50 shades of gray is so popular?
  •  

Lara13

Thank you, and I do agree- it's just that words like 'that' are surely everything a girl like me is meant to be against. I really just want to know if other trans girls out there have found those terms a turn on. Up until now I've always just been called 'girl' 'tart' etc haha
  •  

Oliviah

That word doesn't bother me at all.  It is who is using it as why.  I can tell when it is being used as a weapon vs affection.  Just like I can tell if I am misgendered by accident vs to demean.
  •  

RobynD

I never really have that word used on me but others appropriate to our intimate relationship. I will sometimes get called "girlfriend" by my wife and it always makes me smile, not that it is un-correct term, but ten years ago she would have never said that.

Probably the closest one we use to a fetishy word is "sissy". Not really accurate for me but it works in the right situations.

•  

JLT1

I want to say "Welcome to Susan's!"  Good first question. 

Sometimes, things happen during love making that makes us feel uncomfortable afterwards.  It may be anything from removing inhibitions to various acts to names and responses that we later feel guilty or uneasy with.  We have to decide what we do about that. It's not unusual at all.

If it keeps happening or if you keep feeling bad or if it leads to other things that are even more uncomfortable, stop.

Nothing wrong with where you are at.  It's part of self discovery.  Just make sure that your partner still respects you.

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Lara13 on February 01, 2016, 08:40:28 AM
Hi all,

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A QUESTION TO THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY LIVING FULL TIME AS FEMALES SO NO CD'S ETC.

I'm a 24/7 crossdresser, so I thought I'd answer.  :)  Besides, anyone can post to any thread here.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on February 01, 2016, 10:43:57 AM
I'm a 24/7 crossdresser, so I thought I'd answer.  :)  Besides, anyone can post to any thread here.

Hugs, Devlyn

What is a 24/7 cross dresser?
  •  

Devlyn

Someone who presents exclusively as a woman but doesn't identify as a woman.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Lara13

Thanks for the welcome JLT1 :) I've lived my life in stealth so it's actually really nice to be chatting to some girls who might have to face the same issues I do along the way.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies. If anyone else has an opinion I'd be interested to hear it :)
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Lara13 on February 01, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

Do not post a restriction against who can participate like this again in my forums. This is the applicable TOS item.

QuoteEveryone is welcome at Susan's Place provided you follow a few basic rules: This site is an open support area, and is not generally sexually oriented. The purpose of this site is to provide peer support, and to provide a forum for the discussion of issues related to gender and may include Transsexualism, Transvestism, cross-dressing, or other related topics. This website exists to offer constructive input and support.

and

Quote7. Leave moderating to the moderators! Susan and her staff are the only people who are authorized to deny anyone access to this website, including telling someone to leave, or to stop discussing a topic.  If someone wishes to discuss a subject that you are not interested in,  suggest a new subject; go to another of the many areas on this site; or ignore that person, topic, or discussion.

Members should immediately report any messages both public and private that they feel may possibly be abusive, inappropriate, unwelcome, or unsolicited contact attempts, to staff using the Report links in posts and personal messages.

If you want to post in a forum that only transsexuals or staff can see; subscribe, and post it in the just for us forum that you gain access to as a subscriber.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •