Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Really creepy dream

Started by IdontEven, February 27, 2016, 05:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IdontEven

So I'm not sure how long it's been happening, but I get these dreams for like the last hour before I wake up where it's short (~5 minutes) dreams in rapid succession. I very rarely remember any of them, and I generally don't lend any significance to dreams.

This morning I had a dream that woke me up because it freaked me out so bad. I guess it happens maybe once a year on average that I have a sort of nightmare that freaks me out for a day or two. Anyways, this time it was this really, really creepy girl with a nose that was paper thin, practically 2 dimensional. She came and stood next to me and looked in the same direction I was looking, then she moved in front of me, looked me right in the face with this very disturbing, unnatural smile and was like "You're the one I've been talking to!", and then she told me I was going to die in October of 2018. I don't remember exactly how she said it, but I have a very clear recollection of the numbers "10/2018", just like that with the slash and everything.

So all that combined has creeped me out really bad. I'm like jumping at shadows and can't go back to sleep, I'm too scared to even turn the lights off and get back in bed. I'm really glad the sun is coming up right now. This happens to me if I watch a movie or read a book that manages to be too scary, so I avoid those pretty much completely, sometimes I'll indulge a bit on Halloween. Anyways, I'm sure I'm just dumb and immature and stuff but...I don't know, I wanted to get this out there or something. Anybody have any thoughts, or any creepy dreams you'd like to share? Anything, good or bad or whatever.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
  •  

Ms Grace

I've had more weird dreams than I care to remember. They're just your brain on acid without the acid, I wouldn't worry about them too much.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

DanielleA

I often have dreams that come true. So a creepy dream for me is when I have a dream were I am in a heavy argument that goes really bad and end up in tears or if I become lost or whatever. Usually I can pick out the warning dreams but sometimes I can't and then it happens a week to a couple of months later....
  •  

cheryl reeves

When I dream about something and remember the dream its because its a warning dream or an event going to happen..Take 9/11 I dreamed about an event that was going to cause the USA to go battle in the mid east my dream was 30yrs before this event. I thought it came true with the first bombing of the trade center and launched is into the mid east but something was off and knew that wasn't the event and knew I had too wait a little longer. Take Katrina that tore up the gulf coast and set the stage for the army core of engineers too blow up 3 levees and flood new Orleans that one came true,or life mars I was made fun of for 25 yrs on that one til mars probe proved me right..I have had many dreams come true and others I've had too wait for yrs for them too come true.
  •  

FreyasRedemption

Last night I witnessed a straight couple from what I'd assume was the 1800s based on their clothes have an argument about their relationship, and I told the woman to get relationship advice from Nikola Tesla. That was right after wandering in a forest full of badgers and discovering that I am actually a dryad.
Also, spiders are born in the stratosphere. I have absolutely no idea where that sentence came from, but I did see it written somewhere.
Most of my dreams tend to be just fun and weird like that, but I have some genuinely creepy ones from time to time.
Namely, I have a recurring one that shows up once in two or three years. In that dream, I'm running away from a forest. When I look back, I see this enormous eye just staring at me. Then I usually wake up.
Then, there was the dream I had about two weeks ago, in which my cousin discovered a really important personal secret of mine. I remember trying to make up an explanation for the whole thing, and I made some that are actually pretty good. If I could just remember those......
And I also remember the dream with the shadow creatures. They were essentially the shadows of animals that were not actually there, and despite that they were pretty non-threatening, being parrots and monkeys and such, they still had managed to drive quite a many people in the dream paranoid.

There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

I've had multiple dreams and been told by a psychic that I'll die in April 2028, or my spouse will. All you can do is hope it won't happen, I guess.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: schwarzwalderkirschtort on February 28, 2016, 06:17:34 AM
I've had multiple dreams and been told by a psychic that I'll die in April 2028, or my spouse will. All you can do is hope it won't happen, I guess.

A psychic makes a snapshot of the probability at this moment.
If you think of timelines its simply one timeline, the one that seems most probable in this moment.

So its well possible it changes later.
This is why there are many predictions which did not come true.
Its possible it changes at a later date.

So ... don't be afraid ... and continue to do what you feel is right.

Additionally sometimes a prophecy can be a reason to say ... no ... I want to avoid this ...
and make a change.

The movie "wargames" imo is a good example.
Its like collectively people said they do not want this.

Quote from: IdontEven on February 27, 2016, 05:50:52 AM
This morning I had a dream that woke me up because it freaked me out so bad. I guess it happens maybe once a year on average that I have a sort of nightmare that freaks me out for a day or two. Anyways, this time it was this really, really creepy girl with a nose that was paper thin, practically 2 dimensional. She came and stood next to me and looked in the same direction I was looking, then she moved in front of me, looked me right in the face with this very disturbing, unnatural smile and was like "You're the one I've been talking to!", and then she told me I was going to die in October of 2018. I don't remember exactly how she said it, but I have a very clear recollection of the numbers "10/2018", just like that with the slash and everything.

Dreams usually speak in symbols and pictures.

Death can simply mean an end of a stage in life.

So it might mean for you ... maybe for example a name change ... so you are fully your new personality then.
Nothing to be afraid of.

It might also be a symbol that you could look for something you'd like to do ...
something ends something new begins...

For hints concerning sleep you might have a look here:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,186731.msg1662788.html#msg1662788

hugs
  •  

IdontEven

Cool. Thanks for sharing everyone :)

And thank you Laura for the comforting words. If I die in 2018 so soon after finally starting to live my life I'm going to be really pissed.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
  •  

Dena

One really bad day in my life happened on Friday 13,1984 when I lost my job. I am not superstitious but I checked and April 2018 has a Friday 13. As far as dreams becoming true, I haven't been able to match the events in my dreams with the events in my life.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: IdontEven on February 28, 2016, 01:31:05 PM
Cool. Thanks for sharing everyone :)

And thank you Laura for the comforting words. If I die in 2018 so soon after finally starting to live my life I'm going to be really pissed.

A part of you will have died until then ... old parts which time it was to leave...
see it as a symbol ...

see it like a flower after winter...
something new will blossom...

Dena...
if you look back could you see what happened as blessing in disguise ?
Did you have a better life afterwards, with opportunities you would have not taken otherwise ?

13 was a holy number in old times ... its the twelve plus the one ...

hugs
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Laura_7 on February 28, 2016, 04:02:47 PM
Dena...
if you look back could you see what happened as blessing in disguise ?
Did you have a better life afterwards, with opportunities you would have not taken otherwise ?

13 was a holy number in old times ... its the twelve plus the one ...

hugs
It was unlucky for me in that it started exactly two years of unemployment. That is a long time to be out of work and considering I was just recovering from the last time I was out of work, I found myself deep in debt. For years after than, I watched friday 13th carefully waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: Dena on February 28, 2016, 04:21:54 PM
It was unlucky for me in that it started exactly two years of unemployment. That is a long time to be out of work and considering I was just recovering from the last time I was out of work, I found myself deep in debt. For years after than, I watched friday 13th carefully waiting for the other shoe to drop.

There were many of them last year.

;)

*hugs*
  •  

schwarzwalderkirschtort

Quote from: Laura_7 on February 28, 2016, 07:23:07 AM
A psychic makes a snapshot of the probability at this moment.
If you think of timelines its simply one timeline, the one that seems most probable in this moment.

So its well possible it changes later.
This is why there are many predictions which did not come true.
Its possible it changes at a later date.

So ... don't be afraid ... and continue to do what you feel is right.

Additionally sometimes a prophecy can be a reason to say ... no ... I want to avoid this ...
and make a change.

The movie "wargames" imo is a good example.
Its like collectively people said they do not want this.

Dreams usually speak in symbols and pictures.

Death can simply mean an end of a stage in life.

So it might mean for you ... maybe for example a name change ... so you are fully your new personality then.
Nothing to be afraid of.

It might also be a symbol that you could look for something you'd like to do ...
something ends something new begins...

For hints concerning sleep you might have a look here:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,186731.msg1662788.html#msg1662788

hugs

This has been for over half of my life, and my grandmother had a strange obsession with that time even before I was born. There's much more to it, but I've been very aware of the fact for my whole life, so i'm prepared for whatever that time brings.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: schwarzwalderkirschtort on March 02, 2016, 05:57:58 PM
This has been for over half of my life, and my grandmother had a strange obsession with that time even before I was born. There's much more to it, but I've been very aware of the fact for my whole life, so i'm prepared for whatever that time brings.

Well lets get a bit scientific...
the earth has a heartbeat, is called shumann resonance, supposed at about 7 hz.
Well there are scientists saying it has risen some the last years, due to a sector the earth floats through with a higher particle density.
They connect it with a rising consciousness... like people becoming more aware ... being more easily able to see through lies ... accept gay marriage  :) etc.
I personally belive its true but its up to everyone to make up their mind ....

ok then now this is like going up a staircase.
Now if a prediction is made at a lower step of the staircase it will become more and more invalid the further up on the staircase a being progresses. Its simply a different ballgame than when there is a level field with a clear sight for miles.
Going up a staircase there are things that cannot even be seen from below. And things are prone to change going up there.

In my personal opinion this is part of what happened with some famous p rophecies ... they were nullified ....

well this is getting philosophical but imo you might remember its you who is responsible for yourself ... so you might rest assured its very difficult to make such predictions in a time with so much change like the one we are in...  and so far away...

*hugs*
  •