Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Sydney meetup group

Started by Lilian J, March 08, 2016, 03:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana60

Jamie, thanks for starting this thread; i really enjoyed the meetup yesterday and it was great to meet you and the other girls.

Dana
  •  

Ms Grace

It sounds great, I'm really glad it is available. I had a massively social week last week so I'm a bit pooped but I'll try and make something if my diary allows. :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

amoeba

Quote from: lilijames on March 19, 2016, 02:36:15 AM
Dinner last night organised by Claire_Sydney was fantastic and we will probably try to make it a regular thing and will drop invites in this forum.

Had another great meetup today with a another great group down in Newtown. Couple of drinks lunch and fantastic conversation.
Agreed! I'm glad I went to both of them. Was great meeting yourself & Claire on Friday, and the gang on Saturday.
  •  

LauraJ

This meet up group sounds like the best idea. Let me know when the next one is and I'll try and make it down.
  •  

Dana60

Laura, if you join the meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Sydneys-Transgender-Friendship/ you will get all the details on upcoming meetings.
  •  

Claire_Sydney

Quote from: amoeba on March 19, 2016, 07:51:55 PM
Agreed! I'm glad I went to both of them. Was great meeting yourself & Claire on Friday, and the gang on Saturday.

Likewise, was lovely to meet you.  I can't believe we all live so close to each other.

Next time will be your pick for the venue !

:-)
  •