Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Lethargy & Estrogen

Started by Adchop, April 04, 2016, 06:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adchop

Did anyone else feel lethargic after starting hrt? I'm on estrogen transdermal patch only & I do feel more lethargic than I did before starting
  •  

Colleen M

Definitely happened to me.  I kept my endo in the loop, but otherwise I'm just having to deal with it.
When in doubt, ignore the moral judgments of anybody who engages in cannibalism.
  •  

Deborah

I experienced the opposite; like being supercharged everyday.  It's kind of weird how this effects people differently in so many ways.

Sapere Aude
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

KayXo

Quote from: Adchop on April 04, 2016, 06:29:51 PM
Did anyone else feel lethargic after starting hrt? I'm on estrogen transdermal patch only & I do feel more lethargic than I did before starting

Maybe you're not taking enough estrogen to compensate for the lack of androgen...
I am not a medical doctor, nor a scientist - opinions expressed by me on the subject of HRT are merely based on my own review of some of the scientific literature over the last decade or so, on anecdotal evidence from women in various discussion forums that I have come across, and my personal experience

On HRT since early 2004
Post-op since late 2005
  •