News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

electrolysis in Perth WA?

Started by Rafaela, February 23, 2016, 04:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafaela

Hi peoples :)
Having a hard time finding any accounts of where to go for experienced and recommended permanent hair removal (face at this point) in Perth WA. I know a few exist, but would appreciate tips and experiences from people who've 'been there, done that'.
From looking around, the best ones don't need to advertise...
  •  

Rafaela

•  

TheaP

Rafaela,

I don't believe that there are many here from Perth, WA. 

I personally have been using "Hair Free" IPL with no complaints.

Thea.
  •  

Rafaela

Thanks Thea, I know we're a minority amongst minorities over here, but I've read tantalising snippets and tales of success in finding them in Perth  ;)
I can't PM yet, so right now it's a bit like shouting general questions into a crowded room and hoping for a response   ;D
.... could you post a q on FB on my behalf??? Pretty please???  :-*
Who do you use for IPL, and what has 7 months done to your bank account (if you don't mind me asking  ^-^)
  •  

April_marrie

I went to absolute cosmetics down on canning hwy they run specials all the time and had ipl worked wonders for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rafaela

Thanks Thea, has anyone been to skin dynamics in joondalup/cottesloe? Looks like they do electrolysis and Ms Yvonne Carter has 23 years experience... so she's either very good, loves doing it, or both... 
  •  

Rafaela

•  

Rafaela

Should update:
Have done two sessions of IPL and am booked for session one of electrolysis on Thursday. So far very happy with the service and atmosphere  :) skin dynamics cottesloe.
  •