Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 7.0

Started by V M, April 27, 2016, 03:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 15, 2017, 09:26:23 AM
Markie!!!... I am loving your new avatar my friend!!!... I hope all is well down under!!!

Julia!!!... Thanks!, the weather has been perfect here and I have been going down to the beach almost everyday!!!

A :)!!!!

Yes all is well... Loving  your new Avatar 👍😉😊
Mine didn't  load well here's the original

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

I Am Jess

Good bye old friend.......

Hello new version 8.0

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: markie on June 15, 2017, 06:22:18 PM
Yes all is well... Loving  your new Avatar 👍😉😊
Mine didn't  load well here's the original

Wow! The enlargement is even better for sure!!!..  Cut and color on the hair is perfect!... Make up looks awesome and most of all ..  I detect happiness!!!... :) you are going places my friend!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 15, 2017, 06:16:52 PM
The end of an era Devlyn!!! Perhaps we should issue a commemorative coin of some kind!!! :)!!!!

Jess!!! Awesome!... Looks like you might be where Marcia Clark used to do her thing with the press!!!!

Thank you Aeirs! I'm just an older lady trying to hold things together!!!:)

Michelle!... Thanks so much!...I love that one too but  I'm afraid I can't tell you the brand on that one... I bought it on my favorite online shopping site and there are no tags!... I have amassed quite the collection but I am less than a mile from the ocean so they get a lot of use this time of year... I've been doing daily beach walks... Most of my collection are Victoria's Secret and Betsey Johnson. Several of my VS ones are very similar to this pink one in terms of style and fit!!!

Onward we go California Sister!!!

Ashley :)

Thanx Ashley, I have a drawer full of bikinis also, some my spouse gave me and some I bought, I just love that hot pink...time to go shopping it looks like!
Lake Tahoe is just 40 minutes from our new house and I hear it calling me already since we don't have a pool at the new place.
Btw, I grew up on Pismo beach as a child 😉

Michelle
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Aeirs

It's funny you mention Lake Tahoe I live about 30 minutes away from there

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Michelle G on June 15, 2017, 08:14:45 PM
Thanx Ashley, I have a drawer full of bikinis also, some my spouse gave me and some I bought, I just love that hot pink...time to go shopping it looks like!
Lake Tahoe is just 40 minutes from our new house and I hear it calling me already since we don't have a pool at the new place.
Btw, I grew up on Pismo beach as a child 😉

Michelle

My old stomping grounds Michelle!!!... I lived in Auburn, Grass Valley and Sacramento for many years and when I was growing up down in SoCal... We would go to Pismo a couple times a year!!!

Love it there!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 15, 2017, 08:19:43 PM
My old stomping grounds Michelle!!!... I lived in Auburn, Grass Valley and Sacramento for many years and when I was growing up down in SoCal... We would go to Pismo a couple times a year!!!

Love it there!!!

A :)

Grandparents lived on a sawmill north of Grass Valley near Camptonville, spent many a fun summer there with my cousins. Dad dragged us north to Seattle for a job at Boeing when we were young but I finally escaped and moved back south where I belong....once a California Girl always a California Girl 😊
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

chris.deee

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 15, 2017, 05:05:52 PM
Thank you so much for that this.  The great thing is this interview had nothing to do with my being trans.  It was just about a case a prosecutor who just happens to be trans handled.

That, btw, was what was so awesome about this post. 

Congrats. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :icon_chick:

You are all looking absolutely fabulous

But it has become time to start a new one

Please brace yourselves for The official "You Look Fabulous, darling!" 7.0

Go for it!!!

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •