Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Nipples

Started by Alex123, May 18, 2016, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jin

My local fabric store sells Nipple Shields. Silicone disks that smooth out your outline. Similar to pasties only less obvious.

I have not tried them as I love to show off my pokies!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

kaitylynn

OMG, what an incredible find Jin!  Silicone pasties could be so smooth as to give me back the ability to go braless!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Jessica

Mine are pointing out there with just a single shirt, but if I wear a tank top underneath, my nipples smooth out

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

gloria6

I've been on HRT for 15 months and have very pointy nipples, they stick out pretty well all of the time. So far though I've had very little breast development, what there has been is of the traffic cone variety. I like the idea of the nipple guards, I'm going to get some.
  •  

kaitylynn

I have seen some of the most notable change over the past 6 months and I have been on HRT for about 2.5 years.  Still time!  The nipple situation is one that I really did not anticipate.  It is an awesome issue to have I guess!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

justine77

Recently started HRT and wondered if the nipples get bigger along with breast development. My are currently very small. I have 2 friends on HRT (1 year and 1 year and 3 months), they said their nipples got very pointy but as yet not any wider. 

•  

Jan

I think it just depends...ymmv is the often spoken phrase.  It can also be hard to tell as the change takes time...when I compare photos from 2 years ago, the change is actually startling.  Mine have more than doubled in diameter and are very dark, so yes they can grow.
  •  

Sienna Grace

I've been on increasing doses of oestrogen now for 8 months. I have quite firm nipples but generally find that a singlet / tshirt under my shirt works fine. Polo type shirts and tshirts are a little more problematic but I love having this problem. I'm at the "IDC what anyone else thinks" stage.
I hope you find a method which makes you feel comfortable.
  •  

MikeP

Something that has helped me is to look around and see just how many men already have large erect nipples. 
If you say you can or cant do something you are correct! Henry Ford
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: justine77 on June 01, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Recently started HRT and wondered if the nipples get bigger along with breast development. My are currently very small. I have 2 friends on HRT (1 year and 1 year and 3 months), they said their nipples got very pointy but as yet not any wider.

Quote from: Jessica on May 29, 2018, 11:38:06 PM
Mine are pointing out there with just a single shirt, but if I wear a tank top underneath, my nipples smooth out

@Jessica  @justine77
I was getting very pointy and erect nipples within a month of when I started HRT...  just brushing them on clothing and or the bed sheets caused sensations.... pain if they were bumped....and at about 2 months they were erect all the time and it looked like they were going to poke holes in my shirts... and certainly could be classified as weapons that could impale a passerby if they got too close.   2 loose shirts almost took care of the problem then I finally had to go to a lightweight sports bra under my shirts to give the no-show appearance as I was still just presenting as male.

At about 5 months of HRT, my nipples became very noticeably larger and the areolas got larger and slightly darker.  My nipples were still erect much of the time.  The good report was that when I went Full-Time after 1½ years of HRT I was at a full B cup and before the 3 year mark they were getting close to a C cup.   I really don't want my breasts to be any larger because of my active lifestyle.... running, jogging, hiking, working out at the gym, etc. 
I am now 3 years and 4 months in my HRT regimen and my breasts are between a B and a C cup....  PERFECT for me.   My nipples are fairly large and a little pointy and my areolas are pleasingly larger .... certainly larger than most male nipples and areolas.  My nipples are still erect many times during the day...  I am a happy camper.

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Use progesterone with care, I ended up 22 with enough milk to feed a child on a low dose. I had to stop for obvious reasons, the whole ultrasounds with a local anesthetic and injections to suck out the milk was rather unpleasant.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Jin

There are some very pleasant ways to get the milk out, I have been dry for years now, but I still get tingles whenever I see a mom feeding.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: Jin on August 01, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
There are some very pleasant ways to get the milk out, I have been dry for years now, but I still get tingles whenever I see a mom feeding.

Not when your presenting male and don't date because of the complexity of it all haha. ;)
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Virginia

I understand the potential for self consciousness, but you concerns likely have more to do with the SpotLight/Transparency Effect than being any sort of giveaway if the rest of your presentation is solidly masculine. I have been on a typical transition level HRT regimen for 9 years. The only comment I get from anyone about my 34B breasts when I go without a shirt is that I have "great pecs." That said, my female alter turns alot of heads when she wears a bikini at the beach.  With as common an additive as estrogen has become, and the general tendency of people to be overweight, more and more guys have Gynecomastia and manboobs.  The only person who would likely notice, or for that matter care about, your nipples is you.
~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Virginia on August 03, 2018, 09:10:19 PM
I understand the potential for self consciousness, but you concerns likely have more to do with the SpotLight/Transparency Effect than being any sort of giveaway if the rest of your presentation is solidly masculine. I have been on a typical transition level HRT l
regimen for 9 years. The only comment I get from anyone about my 34B breasts when I go without a shirt is that I have "great pecs." That said, my female alter turns alot of heads when she wears a bikini at the beach.  With as common an additive as estrogen has become, and the general tendency of people to be overweight, more and more guys have Gynecomastia and manboobs.  The only person who would likely notice, or for that matter care about, your nipples is you.

@Virginia
Thanks for posting your thoughts...
I think that you are very correct.
Thank you for reading and following.... and commenting.

Hugs,
Danielle

[/quote]

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 05, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
@Jessica  @justine77
I was getting very pointy and erect nipples within a month of when I started HRT...  just brushing them on clothing and or the bed sheets caused sensations.... pain if they were bumped....and at about 2 months they were erect all the time and it looked like they were going to poke holes in my shirts... and certainly could be classified as weapons that could impale a passerby if they got too close.   2 loose shirts almost took care of the problem then I finally had to go to a lightweight sports bra under my shirts to give the no-show appearance as I was still just presenting as male.

At about 5 months of HRT, my nipples became very noticeably larger and the areolas got larger and slightly darker.  My nipples were still erect much of the time.  The good report was that when I went Full-Time after 1½ years of HRT I was at a full B cup and before the 3 year mark they were getting close to a C cup.   I really don't want my breasts to be any larger because of my active lifestyle.... running, jogging, hiking, working out at the gym, etc. 
I am now 3 years and 4 months in my HRT regimen and my breasts are between a B and a C cup....  PERFECT for me.   My nipples are fairly large and a little pointy and my areolas are pleasingly larger .... certainly larger than most male nipples and areolas.  My nipples are still erect many times during the day...  I am a happy camper.

Hugs,
Danielle

I concur that your experience is possible, since I've experienced similar.  Except that I think mine are a bit more accelerated.  I am already at a C cup. 
Areolae increased in size from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4", nipples from 1/4" to 3/8".
Lucy is still trying to catch up to Rhonda, who has rounded out, gotten pointy, then rounding out again.
Both are on fire occasionally and if I bump them I yelp!

Soft hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on August 03, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

I concur that your experience is possible, since I've experienced similar.  Except that I think mine are a bit more accelerated.  I am already at a C cup. 
Areolae increased in size from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4", nipples from 1/4" to 3/8".
Lucy is still trying to catch up to Rhonda, who has rounded out, gotten pointy, then rounding out again.
Both are on fire occasionally and if I bump them I yelp!

Soft hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
This is a very exciting and great report about your breast development with just over a year of HRT!!!
Wonderfully affirming for sure.
More to come perhaps????  How much more??? 
Hugs,
Danielle

•