Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Watch: Sense8 male cast can’t keep their hands off each other at Sao Paulo Pride

Started by stephaniec, May 30, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Watch: Sense8 male cast can't keep their hands off each other at Sao Paulo Pride

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/30/watch-sense8-male-cast-cant-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-at-san-paulo-pride/

Pink News/By Bobby Rae  05/30/2016

"Stars of Netflix's hit sci-fi drama, Sense8, couldn't keep their hands off each other as they marched in San Paulo Pride.
The city in Brazil has just hosted the world's biggest Pride parade. And Brian J. Smith, Max Riemelt and Miguel Ángel Silvestre couldn't keep their hands off each other."
  •  

Beth Andrea

I'm uncomfortable with the "making out" in public which is common in LGBTetc parades and festivals...common, relative to a mainstream event of comparable size. We should show a bit more restraint when in public, imho.

That being said, I'm very disturbed by "...a law to punish homophobic crime has been stalled by Catholics..."

WTF?

Oh wait, we have the same nonsense here in the US. Many religious people and their organizations seem to want to protect those who harm others.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Devlyn

It's the best thing about the Catholic church, Beth! We don't have to hear "Only in America..."    :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: stephaniec on May 31, 2016, 10:42:20 AM
seems like quite normal for pride days

It is. And we wonder why the majority of people think of LGBTetc as being all about lewd sex.

:(
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •