Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dad Attacked in Men's Bathroom for Bringing 5-Year-Old Daughter in to Pee

Started by stephaniec, May 27, 2016, 04:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Dad Attacked in Men's Bathroom for Bringing 5-Year-Old Daughter in  to Pee

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2016/5/27/dad-attacked-mens-bathroom-bringing-5-year-old-daughter-pee

The Advocate/BY LUCAS GRINDLEY MAY 27 2016 1:20 PM EDT

A dad trying to take his 5-year-old daughter with him to the men's bathroom was violently attacked in a Utah Walmart, reports Salt Lake City TV station KSL.

Christopher Adams said the man started "freaking out" because "my daughter was in the men's bathroom." Adams was trying to leave the bathroom with his daughter, Emery, and 7-year-old son, Kyler, when he was sucker-punched in the face by the unidentified man, then repeatedly hit and kicked. Adams fought back and pinned the man on the ground while waiting for help. His children hid in a locked stall, reports The Daily Beast."
  •  

IdontEven

Sucks the guy got attacked, but glad he won. People freaking out this hard regarding bathrooms is really scary.

However...

"The only thing that makes sense in my head at the time was the whole Obama thing with forcing transgenders to use bathrooms."

and

"It shouldn't matter what you identify with, but families should be allowed to go to the bathroom without trouble."

I believe those are the most ambiguous comments regarding the transgenders I've ever read.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
  •  

Peep

Quote from: IdontEven on May 27, 2016, 10:29:05 PM
Sucks the guy got attacked, but glad he won. People freaking out this hard regarding bathrooms is really scary.

However...

"The only thing that makes sense in my head at the time was the whole Obama thing with forcing transgenders to use bathrooms."

and

"It shouldn't matter what you identify with, but families should be allowed to go to the bathroom without trouble."

I believe those are the most ambiguous comments regarding the transgenders I've ever read.

Save those poor trans, they shouldn't be forced to go pee when they don't need, let us go when we're good and ready. o won't someone stop Obama :P
  •  

veritatemfurto

some people these days... seems like all i can do is smack my head.
~;{@ Mel @};~

My GRS on 04-14-2015

Of all the things there are to do on this planet, there's only one thing that I must do- Live!
  •