Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Philips Lumia laser hair removal

Started by xAmy, July 30, 2016, 06:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xAmy

I'm thinking of buying this to remove some hair at home on my body but not face but I can't find many reviews about use on male body hair. If there's anyone here that's used it and can tell me how well it works that would be great.
Thanks! :)
  •  

DanielleBasel

Dear xWill

For me it worked quite well. I needed a lot of patience, but at the end I'm total happy. My legs and bikini zone are smooth and hairless. And after a longer time of usage of the Lumea is not longer necessary for me. The last time I treated my legs for example is more than one year ago and they are still quite smooth. But be aware, that it depends on your skin type and the hair color as well. I have more or less light skin and brown hair. White hairs are not possible to remove at all.

Take care honey...  :-*
Danielle
  •  

Megan.

I've been using one on my arms for the last 6 months with some success, it doesn't compare with the 'proper' laser I had for my facial hair, but has certainly reduced the hair on my arms. I've also started using it on my chest, but its early days for that, so I can't comment.
  •  

xAmy

Quote from: DanielleBasel on July 31, 2016, 08:18:08 AM
Dear xWill

For me it worked quite well. I needed a lot of patience, but at the end I'm total happy. My legs and bikini zone are smooth and hairless. And after a longer time of usage of the Lumea is not longer necessary for me. The last time I treated my legs for example is more than one year ago and they are still quite smooth. But be aware, that it depends on your skin type and the hair color as well. I have more or less light skin and brown hair. White hairs are not possible to remove at all.

Take care honey...  :-*
Danielle
Heya thanks for the advice fortunately my skin is light with darkish hair. There's a few different versions of the Lumia can I ask which one you got or does it matter? ^^
  •  

Megan.

Some come with a facial attachment, if that's a factor for you? Otherwise it may just be battery and lamp life, I couldn't see much other difference.
  •