Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Referal for hormones

Started by AnneK, November 05, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneK

While I can see and feel the increase in breast size, the thing that makes it most noticeable is how my arms are frequently hitting my breasts, even if I'm doing nothing more than sitting at my desk and reading.  Very nice feeling!
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Lexxi

Quote from: AnneK on November 05, 2018, 09:28:40 PM
And yes, our health care here is good, despite what Trump claims.  That flu shot was also covered.  I also made an appointment with my urologist last week.  I called on Monday and had an appointment for Thursday.  When I see what happens with health care in the U.S., I'm glad I don't live there.  Then we get to Trump's attacks on our community and others.

Hi Anne,

I'm so glad to hear that things are working out so well for you. I sure wish I lived in Canada. I live in the states and it's horrible here. Donald Trump is the absolute worst!! I would have said something much more stern but I've already been given a warning about talking like that on here...ha ha ha.  >:-)

But seriously people in the know here in the states understand that your healthcare system is far superior to ours. In fact I think in the latest W.H.O rankings we've dropped down a few more spots to something like 18th in the world. More often than not I'm ashamed of my country.

xoxo
Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

AnneK

QuoteBut seriously people in the know here in the states understand that your healthcare system is far superior to ours.

I was at my doctor 3 times in the past 3 weeks for another issue.  This resulted in X-rays and ultrasound.  The X-ray clinic was a walk in, no appointment needed.  My doctor arranged for my ultrasound, which happened a few days later.  For all this, I only had to pay for parking for the ultrasound.  I also picked up a renewal for one of my meds yesterday.  Total cost to me, $4.11.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Lexxi on May 31, 2019, 03:38:31 PM
Hi Anne,

I'm so glad to hear that things are working out so well for you. I sure wish I lived in Canada. I live in the states and it's horrible here. Donald Trump is the absolute worst!! I would have said something much more stern but I've already been given a warning about talking like that on here...ha ha ha.  >:-)

But seriously people in the know here in the states understand that your healthcare system is far superior to ours. In fact I think in the latest W.H.O rankings we've dropped down a few more spots to something like 18th in the world. More often than not I'm ashamed of my country.

xoxo
Lexxi
As a health care professional, who has worked in the US and in other countries, I would like to make the statement that the US has one of the very beat health care systems of the world......... But the delivery of health care sucks big time.

It is the problem that many people have no aces to the really good system.  It is the delivery which is the problem.  And the delivery is controlled by the insurance system in this country!  A sick situation that companies who make money b paying out as little as possible are in control of the availability of health care for so many!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Flo

Hi AnneK!

Toronto here also, just going to restart HRT after a 8 year break due to other issues.  Have to start the journey again in finding a new endo etc. but not too worried.  But at 62 now wondering if there's a reason not to start up.  The first time I noticed definite effects after 2 solid years, both physical and psychological.  Maybe psychosomatic LOL.  But having the calming effect and peace of mind is a real benefit.

Ever want to chat let me know!
Never to old to find peace of mind...but time moves quickly
  •